Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29410 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

We know they are lying about Paul Pelosi. They know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. We know that they know we know they are lying. And still they continue to lie.

10:58 PM · Oct 29, 2022  ·TweetDeck

Someone in the business needs to dig and see if those rants weren't just a cut and paste of QAnon stuff.

Might have been part of the reason he was screaming for Nancy because he wanted to be paid and they were trying to stiff him.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I believe so also. This points to another problem - the lack of true, impartial, investigative journalism. It is all ripe for digging but they won’t.

LOL! I'm sorry my friend but that died LONG ago, and I'll be greatly surprised if we EVER see it again. @Lando Lincoln
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
DePape “forced entry into a rear door

Is that how the kids are describing that sort of thing these days?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Is that how the kids are describing that sort of thing these days?

000hehehehe  @sneakypete

Offline Lando Lincoln

EXCLUSIVE: Two Far-Right Websites Attributed to David DePape to Smear Conservatives Were FABRICATED – They Were Created Friday and Deleted Saturday

He may be a whack job. He may be an illegal. But, his rights under the law will be trampled by those who swore an oath to protect those rights.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
44m
Good morning the CEO of Twitter just told Hillary Clinton that Nancy Pelosi's husband may have been in a drunken dispute with a male prostitute at 2am at their house have a nice day
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Elon Musk
@elonmusk

Replying to @HillaryClinton

There is a tiny possibility there might be more to this story than meets the eye

The Awful Truth: Paul Pelosi Was Drunk Again, And In a Dispute With a Male Prostitute Early Friday...
As SF's gay bars closed at 2 am, two gay men met in a bar and went home together. Happens every night in the City by the Bay. Except one of these two men, was married to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. I...

8:15 AM · Oct 30, 2022   Twitter for iPhone

« Last Edit: October 30, 2022, 02:37:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Dinesh D'Souza
@DineshDSouza
·
10h
Paul Pelosi KNEW his attacker and NAMED him in his 911 call. Media accounts are suppressing this key fact. Listen to the call and you can verify it for yourself. We are not—I repeat not—getting the full story on this
Support the USO

Online Hoodat

He may be a whack job. He may be an illegal. But, his rights under the law will be trampled by those who swore an oath to protect those rights.

Since when has anyone on the Left given a damn about what the Constitution says?

Democrats.  Opposing Equal Protection since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
44m
Good morning the CEO of Twitter just told Hillary Clinton that Nancy Pelosi's husband may have been in a drunken dispute with a male prostitute at 2am at their house have a nice day

BOO YAH !!!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus

Let he who has not been caught wrestling with a male nudist in his home at 2 am while their wife was out of the house throw the first stone

10:13 PM · Oct 29, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Pedro L. Gonzalez
@emeriticus

Let he who has not been caught wrestling with a male nudist in his home at 2 am while their wife was out of the house throw the first stone

10:13 PM · Oct 29, 2022  ·Twitter for iPhone

:word:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

LOL!!! Those guys really get around, don't they?

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online corbe

Poor Ba$tard, when she surrenders her gavel in January and resigns her just reelected seat, he'll be blamed.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Hoodat

Poor Ba$tard, when she surrenders her gavel in January and resigns her just reelected seat, he'll be blamed.

The residents of San Francisco will now be stuck with Barbara Lee (76) who is only six years younger than Nancy.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
LivePDDave 🇺🇸🥊🚨
@LivePDDave1
·
24m
Let's see the video security surveillance footage of the underwear bandit smashing the sliding glass window breaking into the Pelosi home. It doesn't exist because he was a male prostitute and was an invited guest.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 CNN Exclusive: Suspect in Paul Pelosi attack had bag with zip ties, source says

By Jamie Gangel and Whitney Wild, CNN
Updated 1:32 PM EDT, Sun October 30, 2022

The man who is alleged to have attacked Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, with a hammer in the couple’s San Francisco home had with him a bag that contained multiple zip ties, among other things, according to two sources who have been briefed on the incident.

In addition to the zip ties, the suspect also had duct tape on him, according to a law enforcement source.

David DePape, 42, faces charges of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and other felonies in relation to the Friday morning attack, said San Francisco Police Chief William Scott.

The hammer that was used to assault Paul Pelosi was brought by DePape, according to a law enforcement source and a senior congressional aide briefed on the assault.

Neither source knew of any other weapons found when DePape was detained.

CNN previously reported that DePape confronted Pelosi and asked where his wife was, shouting, “Where is Nancy?”

The new details add further understanding of what transpired during Friday’s attack, in which DePape also tried to tie up Paul Pelosi, two sources told CNN on Friday.

The cries of “Where is Nancy” had echoes of the January 6, 2021, attack on the US Capitol.

While police have not yet determined a motive, they believe DePape was intentional about going into the house.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/30/politics/pelosi-attack-suspect-david-depape-bag-zip-ties/index.html
Support the USO

Offline Lando Lincoln

Hmmm… so a kinky dude in his underwear had zip ties and tape.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online DB

It is unlikely we'll ever know the truth.

Offline mountaineer

CNN's sources: 🤡
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Paul's got some 'splaining to do!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.