Author Topic: Husband of US House Speaker Nancy Pelosi violently assaulted after break-in at their home  (Read 29399 times)

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Got into a naked hammer fight with my gay nudist friend "David" at 2AM in the morning. That's Hollywood stuff. That's beats Johnny Depp getting shit on in his bed by his model wife. Nancy is going to kill him. Not for having sex with nudist homeless guys, "BUT WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS!!! ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WE JUST DID THIS A MONTH AGO!"
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Got into a naked hammer fight with my gay nudist friend "David" at 2AM in the morning. That's Hollywood stuff. That's beats Johnny Depp getting shit on in his bed by his model wife. Nancy is going to kill him. Not for having sex with nudist homeless guys, "BUT WHY DID YOU CALL THE COPS!!! ARE YOU STUPID? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!!! WE JUST DID THIS A MONTH AGO!"

Again...he's 82 and he's doing drugs while partying on LSD, and he freaked.

But he is lucid enough to make killings on stock purchases.  Guy's batting a thousand.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Again...he's 82 and he's doing drugs while partying on LSD, and he freaked.

But he is lucid enough to make killings on stock purchases.  Guy's batting a thousand.
My bet is that his stock purchases are 'assisted', the rest, he's on his own.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
33m
Who charges their phone in the bathroom overnight?
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
·
33m
Who charges their phone in the bathroom overnight?
In freaky sex with a homeless weirdo (his "friend" David), the bathroom was Paul's designated 'safe place'. He put his phone in there with a purpose.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

I can understand why they won't release the security video?

I have a hard time believing there are any brick buildings in San Francisco. The exterior must be faux brick.

Online Smokin Joe

I have a hard time believing there are any brick buildings in San Francisco. The exterior must be faux brick.
Maybe they ignored '06... :shrug:

Probably has a steel frame, anyway.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
So Nancy Pelosi is married to a freaky gay dude.
Makes you wonder what she must have done or put up with in the last century when she used to have sex with 'they'.

Online Smokin Joe

So Nancy Pelosi is married to a freaky gay dude.
Makes you wonder what she must have done or put up with in the last century when she used to have sex with 'they'.
As long as he buys and stocks $25,000 ice cream freezers, I doubt she cares.

How much time does she spend at 'home' anyway?

C S Lewis

Offline Hoodat

I'm not gay or gay friendly or anything that has to do with seeing another dude naked.
But ... this whole thing makes Paul Pelosi a lot more interesting. In fact, it kinda makes him cooler than Nancy.

lol
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 29, 2022 9:13pm EDT
Nancy Pelosi breaks silence on husband Paul's attack: 'Heartbroken and traumatized'
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that a 'violent' man 'brutally attacked my husband Paul'

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a letter to all members of Congress that her family is "heartbroken" after a "violent man" attacked her husband, Paul Pelosi, on early Friday morning in the couple's San Francisco residence.

"Yesterday morning, a violent man broke into our family home, demanded to confront me and brutally attacked my husband Paul. Our children, our grandchildren and I are heartbroken and traumatized by the life-threatening attack on our Pop. We are grateful for the quick response of law enforcement and emergency services, and for the life-saving medical care he is receiving," Nancy Pelosi said in the "Dear Colleague" letter to all members of Congress on Saturday.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said that David DePape, 42, now faces charges of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and other felonies in relation to the attack, which happened after 2 a.m. on Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-breaks-silence-husband-pauls-attack-heartbroken-traumatized
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online libertybele

October 29, 2022 9:13pm EDT
Nancy Pelosi breaks silence on husband Paul's attack: 'Heartbroken and traumatized'
House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said that a 'violent' man 'brutally attacked my husband Paul'

By Adam Sabes | Fox News

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in a letter to all members of Congress that her family is "heartbroken" after a "violent man" attacked her husband, Paul Pelosi, on early Friday morning in the couple's San Francisco residence.

"Yesterday morning, a violent man broke into our family home, demanded to confront me and brutally attacked my husband Paul. Our children, our grandchildren and I are heartbroken and traumatized by the life-threatening attack on our Pop. We are grateful for the quick response of law enforcement and emergency services, and for the life-saving medical care he is receiving," Nancy Pelosi said in the "Dear Colleague" letter to all members of Congress on Saturday.

San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said that David DePape, 42, now faces charges of attempted homicide, assault with a deadly weapon, elder abuse, burglary and other felonies in relation to the attack, which happened after 2 a.m. on Friday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nancy-pelosi-breaks-silence-husband-pauls-attack-heartbroken-traumatized

Too many questions still unanswered with the most obvious; how did DePape get past security??  I conclude that Paulie let him in or he was already there.  Both were in their underwear at 2 a.m. in the morning -- why?  Seems like Paulie had a sleepover with a Gypsy and things got out of hand.  OR his lovely wife Nancy planned this whole thing.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Unknown Person Let Police Officers into Paul Pelosi’s Home on Night of Attack

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton29 Oct 202261
2:35

An unidentified person let law enforcement into Paul Pelosi’s home the morning an intruder broke in and attacked Pelosi with a hammer, according to San Francisco Police Department Chief Bill Scott.

Scott explained that when law enforcement arrived at the Pelosi residence, “the door was opened by someone inside,” but he did not provide the identity of the person who opened the door.

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/status/1586395600614207488

“So when the officers arrived and knocked on the front door of the residence this morning, the door was opened by someone inside,” Scott said. “And the officers observed through the open door Mr. Pelosi and the suspect, Mr. DePape, inside the entryway of the home.

DePape “forced entry into a rear door” at the back of Pelosi’s home, Scott added.

The officers ordered Pelosi and DePape to drop the hammer and seemingly stood by as DePape attacked Pelosi, waiting until DePape “violently assaulted” Pelosi before disarming the suspect.

Scott said:

At this time, the officers remained outside of the threshold of the home. And they observed Mr. Pelosi and Mr. DePape, each with one hand on a single hammer. It was one hammer that the officers observed. Officers, while still outside of the doorway threshold, gave commands to both men to drop the hammer. Mr. DePape immediately pulled the hammer away from Mr. Pelosi and violently attacked him with the hammer. The officers immediately entered, tackled the suspect, disarmed him, then took the hammer away from him and took the suspect, Mr. DePape, into custody.

Scott also said DePape’s motive “is still being determined.” However, DePape reportedly posted conspiracy theories about America’s “elites/ruling class,” on his WordPress blog and Facebook page.

Democrats used the opportunity to link DePape’s attack on Pelosi to “MAGA extremists.” For example, President Joe Biden reportedly blamed the attack on Republicans after reports that DePape chanted “Where’s Nancy?” as he entered the Pelosi residence.

However, symbols surrounding the home where DePape reportedly lives show signs of support for left-leaning political causes, such as a handwritten “Black Lives Matter” poster, a sign that reads “Berkeley Stands United Against Hate,” and several stickers criticizing capitalism and conservatives.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/29/unknown-person-let-police-officers-into-paul-pelosis-home-on-night-of-attack/
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I want to see the body cams the police were wearing...
Support the USO

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Simple story Pelosi democrats have threatened Police jobs for quite a while now, sided with anarchists/terrorists, and been against lawful citizens that have save many people who were lawful gun toting citizens.  Nancys support for the lawless and intolerance against against lawful people nearly cost her husband his life.  Any questions? :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Why did Paul Pelosi’s alleged attacker, a nudist Green Party activist, go off the grid for years and then start posting Q rants just a few weeks ago?

3:11 PM · Oct 29, 2022   ·Twitter for iPhone

thebradfordfile
@thebradfordfile

We know they are lying about Paul Pelosi. They know they are lying. They know that we know they are lying. We know that they know we know they are lying. And still they continue to lie.

10:58 PM · Oct 29, 2022  ·TweetDeck

Online mountaineer

Charlie Kirk
@charliekirk11

Why did Paul Pelosi’s alleged attacker, a nudist Green Party activist, go off the grid for years and then start posting Q rants just a few weeks ago?

3:11 PM · Oct 29, 2022   ·Twitter for iPhone
Convenient, isn't it?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

We’ll never know the truth, just the politically expedient lies the DNC will peddle. 

Offline Lando Lincoln

We’ll never know the truth, just the politically expedient lies the DNC will peddle.

I believe so also. This points to another problem - the lack of true, impartial, investigative journalism. It is all ripe for digging but they won’t.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

"Horrifying" ???

Editorial: The horrifying attack on Paul Pelosi is an attack on democracy
Yahoo, Oct 29, 2022, LA Times

America is now a nation where acts of political violence are so predictable that for months before an assailant broke into the San Francisco home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and attacked her husband, Paul Pelosi, on Friday, experts have warned such an incident was likely.

“Politically catalyzed violence should be expected to rise with the election calendar and to fall between campaigns,” Rachel Kleinfeld, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Endowment, said in testimony to Congress in March.

In August, two counterterrorism experts at Georgetown wrote that “with a midterm around the corner, a former president under investigation, and major upheavals occurring on hot-button issues such as abortion and gun control, extremists inclined to violence will be increasingly likely to lash out.”

And earlier this month, Republican Sen. Susan Collins of Maine told the New York Times that threats of violence against members of Congress have become so intense that “I wouldn’t be surprised if a senator or House member were killed.”

Public officials, and their families, should not have to live with this level of fear. It is horrific that campaign season has become a time of violence and threats rather than healthy debate about the issues.

More:  https://news.yahoo.com/editorial-horrifying-attack-paul-pelosi-215542881.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

Online mountaineer

Let's just stop with the narrative that the assailant was after Nancy Pelosi, m'kay, LA Times? He wasn't.

No Surprise Here: Biden Blames Pelosi Attack on Trump Supporters
Townhall, Oct 29, 2022

President Joe Biden is blaming Republicans for the attack on House Speaker Nancy Pelosi’s husband Paul Pelosi.

Calling the gruesome attack “despicable,” Biden claimed it stemmed over time because of “lies” Republicans have said about the 2020 election.

“And what makes us think that one party can talk about stolen elections, COVID being a hoax, that it’s all a bunch of lies, and it does not affect people who may not be so well balanced,” Biden said.

The president then claimed that the attack was in connection to the January 6 Capitol protests, saying that he used the same “chant.”

“It’s reported that the same chant was used by this guy they have in custody that was used on January 6th in the attack on the U.S. Capitol,” Biden said, adding “I’m not making this up.”

The “chant” he is referring to is “where’s Nancy?”, which is what the attacker asked when he walked into Pelosi’s San Francisco home.

During Biden’s speech to Pennsylvania Democrats, he condemned the attack saying that political violence needs to end.

“There’s no place in America. There’s too much violence, political violence, too much hatred, too much vitriol,” Biden said, adding “what makes us think that it’s not going to corrode the political climate? Enough is enough. Every person of good conscience needs to clearly and unambiguously stand up against violence in our politics, no matter what your politics are.”

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/saraharnold/2022/10/29/no-surprise-here-biden-blames-pelosi-attack-on-trump-supporters-n2615205

Biden at Independence Hall: Trump, allies threaten democracy

Online mountaineer

No Surprise Here: Biden Blames Pelosi Attack on Trump Supporters
Relevant twitter thread: Let's talk about the website that supposedly belongs to David Depape, the guy who attacked Paul Pelosi. It's obviously fake.

https://twitter.com/CobraKel/status/1586420364564828160