Author Topic: Georgia Elections: Herschel Walker Jumps to 5-Point Lead Over Radical Raphael Warnock – Kemp Up 11 O  (Read 617 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Georgia Elections: Herschel Walker Jumps to 5-Point Lead Over Radical Raphael Warnock – Kemp Up 11 Over Crazy Stacey Abrams

...Rasmussen reported:

Less than two weeks before Election Day, Republicans lead in the closely watched midterm races for governor and U.S. Senator in Georgia.

A new telephone and online survey by Rasmussen Reports and “The Absolute Truth” with Emerald Robinson finds that, if the Senate election were held today, 48% of Georgia Likely Voters would vote for the Republican, Herschel Walker, while 43% would vote to reelect the Democrat, Sen. Raphael Warnock. Four percent (4%) say they’d vote for some other candidate, while another four percent (4%) are undecided.

Walker’s lead is mainly due to his 14-point margin among independent voters. Seventy-seven percent (77%) of Georgia Republican voters would vote for Walker and 81% of Democrats would vote for Warnock, while among voters not affiliated with either major party, Walker leads 49% to 35%.

In Georgia’s gubernatorial election, 51% of Likely Voters would reelect Republican Gov. Brian Kemp while 41% would vote for the Democratic challenger, former state Rep. Stacey Abrams.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/georgia-elections-herschel-walker-jumps-5-point-lead-radical-raphael-warnock-kemp-11-crazy-stacey-abrams/
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 07:01:43 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
I gotz to admit it...
Mr. Walker turned out to be a much more "potent" candidate than I'd been expecting...!

Offline rustynail

I gotz to admit it...
Mr. Walker turned out to be a much more "potent" candidate than I'd been expecting...!

+++

Offline DB

I gotz to admit it...

What are you saying? That Walker offered stiffer competition than you expected?

Online Hoodat

I gotz to admit it...

Definitely a better candidate than Perdue or Loeffler.  Still would have loved to have had Kelvin King though.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LMAO

I gotz to admit it...

Or maybe it’s not the fact that Walker is more potent candidate  than you realized but Warnock is just that bad
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Hoodat

Or maybe it’s not the fact that Walker is more potent candidate  than you realized but Warnock is just that bad

There is zero difference between Warnock's 2022 candidacy and his 2020 candidacy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The survey of 1,053 Georgia Likely Voters was conducted on October 23-24, 2022 by Rasmussen

This poll was conducted before the latest abortion pay-off news... :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34