Author Topic: Kari Lake calls break-in at Hobbs campaign headquarters 'Jussie Smollett part two'  (Read 678 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
PEORIA, Arizona — Kari Lake, the Republican nominee for governor of Arizona, called reporters "despicable" for asking her to respond to allegations from the Arizona Democratic Party that she was directly responsible for a break-in at Democratic nominee Katie Hobbs’s office earlier this week.

“That is absolutely absurd. It sounds like a Jussie Smollett part two. You’re going to drag the people through something like this,” Lake said in response to a question from a CNN reporter following an event honoring first responders on Wednesday.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/kari-lake-break-in-hobbs-campaign-jussie-smollett
The Republic is lost.

Offline LMAO

Obviously anybody who broke into a campaign should be arrested but The attempt to blame Lake for it sounds like desperation
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 06:11:37 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
She's good.  It is a "False Flag"  Why hasn't the video been on the news?  Camera's are every where.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Kamaji

Obviously anybody who broke into a campaign office and committed a burglary should be arrested but The attempt to blame Lake for it sounds like desperation

:thumbsup:

Offline andy58-in-nh

I love Republicans who fight back and refuse to act defensively.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Looks like they have a soyboy in custody for the break-in.  They think he stole a stapler.

https://www.azfamily.com/2022/10/26/police-investigating-burglary-katie-hobbs-phoenix-campaign-office/
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Both of us!   :beer:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

:thumbsup:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is literally a masters course on how you take on Dems and the media.

Stop with the stained-glass Mike Pence 'civility' and hit 'em in the head with a rhetorical bat, then keep hitting them.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This is literally a masters course on how you take on Dems and the media.

Stop with the stained-glass Mike Pence 'civility' and hit 'em in the head with a rhetorical bat, then keep hitting them.

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Bob Woodward on CNN (soon) - 'This is certainly worse than Watergate.'
Woodward only has one hammer. To him, everything looks like a nail.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online DB

https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/2022-election-hobbs-campaign-confirms-break-in-at-phoenix-headquarters

"The suspect, identified as 32-year-old Daniel Mota Dos Reis, was still in jail but was set to be released soon. Police contacted the jail and were able to re-arrest Dos Reis."

Hobbs makes a fool of herself again...

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Andy wrote:
"I love Republicans who fight back and refuse to act defensively."

So do I.

All three of them...