Author Topic: CatholicVote Spends $2 Million in Campaign Ads Targeting Catholic Democrats  (Read 192 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
A national faith-based advocacy organization seeks to amplify conservative messaging by launching a new $2 million campaign microtargeting mass-attending Catholic voters just ahead of the midterm election.

The ad campaign by CatholicVote is anticipated to reach nearly 1 million Catholic voters before election day, addressing Ohio, Arizona, and Nevada Senate races and House races in Pennsylvania, Iowa, Michigan, Ohio, Arizona, Texas, and Nevada.

The primary ad, "Can You Trust Them?" highlights threats Democrat candidates pose to parental rights, specifically, on the issues of gender procedures and abortion for minors.

https://www.newsmax.com/politics/catholic-catholic-vote-midterms/2022/10/27/id/1093726/

-----------------

I highlighted this because I can't tell you how many otherwise conservative Catholics vote Democrat. My county is typical of that.

If they can help bust up that block and either vote GOP or not at all, that could put a big cratering hole in the Dem base.
The Republic is lost.