Author Topic: Biden, Harris to make rare campaign appearance as duo to help Fetterman  (Read 477 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden, Harris to make rare campaign appearance as duo to help Fetterman
by Amie Parnes and Alex Gangitano - 10/27/22 6:00 AM ET

Democrats are betting that President Biden and Vice President Harris can put Democratic Senate hopeful John Fetterman over the top despite a faltering debate performance that has operatives more worried than ever they could lose the pivotal race.

Biden and Harris will head to Philadelphia to campaign together on Friday, a rare occurrence for the duo who typically don’t travel alongside one another.

With less than two weeks till Election Day, Biden and Harris are set to participate in a reception for the Pennsylvania Democratic Party.

“It’s always helpful to have the two leaders of the party out there in the final push,” one Democratic strategist said of the joint appearance. “Is it risky? Maybe. But it sends a powerful message in a really important race.”

Joel Payne, another Democratic strategist backed that sentiment: “There are a few things in politics that have more capital than the bully pulpit of the White House.”

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/3705128-biden-harris-to-make-rare-campaign-appearance-as-duo-to-help-fetterman/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Oh Good Lord....talk about watching a circus performance!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Kamaji

Offline BellyAche

22222frying pan :2popcorn:
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The Dynamic Duo and special guest villan....the Cackler!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Polly Ticks

Oooo!  A Three Stooges remake!

Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What's the point of the visit, for Biden and Harris to prove that functioning brain cells aren't required to hold high public office? Sadly that has been proven even before Brandon and The Cackler were selected to be in the nations highest offices.

Offline berdie

I can't help but think that Fetterman would want the dynamic duo to stay away. He seems to be doing a bang up job all by himself.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I'd make a comparison to the Three Stooges, but I have too much respect for the Three Stooges to insult them like that.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Let kamala sutra do all the talkin' ...!