Author Topic: Trump's team FINALLY accepts subpoena from January 6 panel - but his former Chief of Staff Mick Mulv  (Read 555 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Trump's team FINALLY accepts subpoena from January 6 panel - but his former Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney says the ex-president will IGNORE the summons saying 'he's never going to show up'

DailyMail
By KATELYN CARALLE
PUBLISHED: 17:00 EDT, 26 October 2022
  • Donald Trump's attorneys agreed to receive the January 6 subpoena on Monday – three days after the panel publicly published a copy of the summons
  • Trump's former acting Chief of Staff Mick Mulvaney told Sky News that the former president would 'never' agree to testify
  • 'He's never going to show up and testify – he's sort of hinted that he would.. They can't make him testify. It's nothing,' he insisted
  • Past reports have suggested the contrary, claiming Trump wants to testify live
(more)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11358033/Trumps-team-receives-subpoena-January-6-panel-former-aide-says-hell-never-up.html
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline libertybele

So is this then much-a-do about nothing??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Just like the entire so called "trial" (Trump is Evil circus conducted by TDS weirdos), the subpoena is propaganda more than reality. Trump will never show up before these clowns for a dozen legal and political reasons.

The Democrats were in a box flailing. They had to have something to show to their media friends for all of their multimillion dollar, weeks long, boondoggle. So they issued a stupid 'no teeth' subpoena at Trump just so they can say they before the election, "Trump is under subpoena."

Candidate X or candidate Y is supported by Trump - "WHO IS UNDER SUBPOENA BY CONGRESS!!" Even though they know full well nothing will ever come of it, they just wanted the words to be spoken.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline berdie

I'm trying to figure that out myself. No doubt it is politically motivated.

But could he be exposed to a perp walk by refusing? That's what they want. Even though there is precedence of Dems ignoring subpoenas?

Offline Killer Clouds

Executive privilege.

I hope he is smart enough to just plead the fifth and remain silent if he does show up.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 04:27:29 am by Killer Clouds »