Author Topic: Independent Voters Change From Fetterman to Dr. Oz After Watching Dumpster Fire Debate  (Read 390 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Independent voters changed their support from John Fetterman to Dr. Oz after watching Tuesday night’s dumpster fire debate.

Democrat candidate John Fetterman and Republican candidate Dr. Mehmet Oz squared off in the Pennsylvania Senate debate Tuesday evening.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/independent-voters-change-fetterman-dr-oz-watching-dumpster-fire-debate-video/
The Republic is lost.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
It's gonna be 3-4 more days yet before we see actual post-debate polls that indicate how much voters are swinging towards Mr. Oz.

My guess is that a good number of "as-yet undecided" independents do.
But there's really not that many of them left.

I would expect very very few of the dem-communist voter bloc to change their votes. It's ideology -- they vote for the dem-com candidate, no matter what.
(and that works the other way around, too)

Mr. Oz may squeak out a victory.
But it's still going to be... close.

Offline DB

It's gonna be 3-4 more days yet before we see actual post-debate polls that indicate how much voters are swinging towards Mr. Oz.

My guess is that a good number of "as-yet undecided" independents do.
But there's really not that many of them left.

I would expect very very few of the dem-communist voter bloc to change their votes. It's ideology -- they vote for the dem-com candidate, no matter what.
(and that works the other way around, too)

Mr. Oz may squeak out a victory.
But it's still going to be... close.

Well that, or they don't vote at all.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oz did let one gaffe fly by adding local politicians to the list in Women's Choice in his Roe v. Wade response.  The way he stated it, really might put off some Indy's. 

I still think Festerman came across brain dead enough to blow it for good though......
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I can only imagine those who voted early and had no idea how incapacitated Fetterman is, are now regretting their vote.  There is something to be said for completely doing away with early voting and going back to actually voting on "Voting Day".
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Oz did let one gaffe fly by adding local politicians to the list in Women's Choice in his Roe v. Wade response.  The way he stated it, really might put off some Indy's. 

I still think Festerman came across brain dead enough to blow it for good though......

I felt for the man.  I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for him to try and communicate. I'm assuming he was nominated before he had his stroke??
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I'm assuming he was nominated before he had his stroke??

There was plenty of time to gracefully replace him @libertybele

But Fetterman’s romp to the Democratic nomination, and much of his general election campaign, has been shadowed by a stroke he suffered just days before the May 17 primary. Fetterman, whose campaign initially downplayed the severity, later said he nearly died, and his recovery kept him off the campaign trail for months.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/john-fetterman-democrat-senate-pennsylvania-2022-election-20221018.html