Author Topic: CRISIS IN PENNSYLVANIA – 255,000 UNVERIFIED NEW VOTERS SENT BALLOTS  (Read 579 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Pennsylvania Democrat officials sent out 240,000 255,000 ballots to people they could not verify either by their Social Security or Driver’s License numbers.

The ballots should NEVER have been sent out to these voters.

Fifteen Republican State Representatives sent a letter to Acting Secretary of the Commonwealth Leigh Chapman after they discovered that over 240,000 illicit ballots were sent out in the state prior to the 2022 midterm elections.

Deputy Secretary Jonathan Marks testified in September before the Pennsylvania House that counties are responsible to verify the voter ID when a completed ballot arrive to the county. The counties argued that this was nonsense. The ID must be verified before a ballot is even sent out.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/new-numbers-released-pennsylvania-indicate-massive-ballot-fraud-255000-unverified-voters-candidates-demand-decertification-immediately/
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: CRISIS IN PENNSYLVANIA – 255,000 UNVERIFIED NEW VOTERS SENT BALLOTS
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2022, 07:20:47 pm »
Every January, my town sends my wife and I a town census form which is also used by the town to maintain its voter list.

When I went to the Mass Secretary of State website to request a mail-in ballot, it was sent to me by the town.  The return address was my town hall.

In my case, most of the voter verification work is done by the town.

Pennsylvania sounds like a $h!t$how.  Mail-in ballots should only be sent to verified elligible voters who request them.  Otherwise, it's more vulnerable to ballot stuffing and ballot harvesting.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2022, 07:25:34 pm »
There they  go again!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2022, 07:28:55 pm »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CRISIS IN PENNSYLVANIA – 255,000 UNVERIFIED NEW VOTERS SENT BALLOTS – CANDIDATES BETTER CONTACT THEIR LAWYERS
By Jim Hoft
Published October 26, 2022 at 12:45pm

Pennsylvania Democrat officials sent out 240,000 255,000 ballots to people they could not verify either by their Social Security or Driver’s License numbers.

The ballots should NEVER have been sent out to these voters.

Fifteen Republican State Representatives sent a letter to Acting Secretary of the Commonwealth Leigh Chapman after they discovered that over 240,000 illicit ballots were sent out in the state prior to the 2022 midterm elections.

Deputy Secretary Jonathan Marks testified in September before the Pennsylvania House that counties are responsible to verify the voter ID when a completed ballot arrive to the county. The counties argued that this was nonsense. The ID must be verified before a ballot is even sent out.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/10/new-numbers-released-pennsylvania-indicate-massive-ballot-fraud-255000-unverified-voters-candidates-demand-decertification-immediately/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Nearly 250K Ballots Sent to Pa. Voters With Unverified IDs
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2022, 07:47:13 pm »
Nearly 250K Ballots Sent to Pa. Voters With Unverified IDs

Nick Koutsobinas    |   Saturday, 29 October 2022 01:24 PM EDT

Nearly 250,000 ballots, state data show, were mailed to Pennsylvania voters without their identities being verified, according to the election integrity organization Verity Vote.

Citing the information provided by Verity Vote, 15 Pennsylvania state House representatives sent a letter to acting Secretary of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania Leigh Chapman on Tuesday.

Citing testimony from Deputy Secretary for Elections and Commissions Jonathan Marks, the legislators pointed out that ballots are being "mailed to unverified applicants."

"But less than two weeks" after Marks' testimony, the legislators continued, "the Department of State sent out guidance informing the counties that the verification is done prior to the mailing of ballots."

"Either the ballots are mailed to unverified applicants or ballots are not mailed to unverified applicants but both statements cannot be true," the state representatives wrote. "Due to this conflicting information, conscientious election workers could unknowingly accept and count ballots for which no verification has ever occurred."

According to Just the News, Marks was asked by state Rep. Francis Ryan about "the large number of requests submitted to the Social Security Administration Help America Vote Verification (HAVV) system."

The deputy secretary for Elections and Commissions responded, explaining that the HAVV systems were being used to verify Social Security numbers for mail-in ballot applications.

more
https://www.newsmax.com/newsfront/ballots-pennsylvania-midterms/2022/10/29/id/1094013/#.Y12CUi1uSUI.twitter
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Mod5

« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2022, 08:41:24 pm »
Merged.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: October 29, 2022, 09:41:56 pm »
They will count and manipulate votes till Fetterman wins.  It's the DEM way.  It's what they do best.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.