Author Topic: Gloria Allred Prepares Zoom Call with Another Anonymous Woman Accusing Herschel Walker of Aiding Abo  (Read 1033 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Gloria Allred Prepares Zoom Call with Another Anonymous Woman Accusing Herschel Walker of Aiding Abortion

Ashley Oliver 26 Oct 2022

Celebrity feminist attorney Gloria Allred will hold a press conference Wednesday with an unnamed woman who will accuse Republican Senate candidate Herschel Walker of once driving her to an abortion clinic to abort their unborn baby.

Allred issued a press release hours ahead of the event saying the woman, whom Allred referred to as “Jane Doe,” will “allege that she had a romantic, intimate relationship with Herschel Walker and that he drove her to an abortion clinic to have an abortion after she became pregnant as a result of her relationship with him.”

Allred, who is based in California, will hold the press conference at her office in Los Angeles, but the accuser will appear virtually via Zoom rather than in person.

Allred noted in the press release that cameras will be permitted at her office but that she will be enforcing a coronavirus vaccine and mask mandate for those who wished to attend.

“You must show proof of vaccination and wear a mask in the office. … Jane Doe will not do interviews after the press conference,” the press release read.

The allegation from the left-wing attorney and her client comes after the Daily Beast reported at the beginning of October that Walker, who is vocally pro-life, was being accused by the mother of one of his four children that he paid for her to have an abortion in 2009.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/26/gloria-allred-prepares-zoom-call-another-anonymous-woman-accusing-herschel-walker-aiding-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline cato potatoe

Why is Alex Jones getting sued for trillions, while Gloria Allred is allowed to defame conservative men in this way? 

Offline DefiantMassRINO

This could backfire on Dems.  It may increase voter sympathy for Walker and increase voter anger at Dems for engaging in the politics of personal destruction.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well ain't seen Gloria Allred since she ruined Roy Moore... At least Roy got over 8 million in his defamation suit (a cheap price for a senate seat most would agree).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Hoodat

(a cheap price for a senate seat most would agree).

The Dems would pay ten times that amount for a Senate Seat.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

Well ain't seen Gloria Allred since she ruined Roy Moore... At least Roy got over 8 million in his defamation suit (a cheap price for a senate seat most would agree).

It is interesting how she seems to turn up at opportune times.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Walker will be on Brett Baier's show to discuss this..
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Herschel "the stud" Walker...
The most "potent" Senate candidate Georgia has had in years...!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Walker coming up on Hannity....

Well of course he denies it... :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2022, 01:44:09 am by mystery-ak »
Support the USO

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Walker coming up on Hannity....

Well of course he denies it... :shrug:

Don't tell me you give this BS one ounce of credibility! @mystery-ak
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

I think that ship has sailed...

Offline Hoodat

Perhaps Gloria Allred can explain to us voters why the standards that Democrats don't believe in should be applied to Walker.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Kamaji

Perhaps Gloria Allred can explain to us voters why the standards that Democrats don't believe in should be applied to Walker.

:thumbsup:

Offline Lando Lincoln

The Dems would pay ten times that amount for a Senate Seat.

Now you’re talking.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck