Author Topic: Named sources claim Biden ‘discreetly’ doles out cash to kids so they can buy ice cream, and ‘connec  (Read 360 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Named sources claim Biden ‘discreetly’ doles out cash to kids so they can buy ice cream, and ‘connect’
October 25, 2022 | Terresa Monroe-Hamilton

President Biden evidently carries extra cash in order to hand it out to children, encouraging the little tykes to get ice cream in an attempt to somehow “connect” with them, according to a former aide.

The president evidently has a thing for ice cream. He’s also been hammered for inappropriate behavior with women and girls, as well as bizarrely sniffing their hair.

Biden is well-known for taking selfies with people during his political events and more often than not, he will stop to have ice cream, no matter where he is.

“I’ve seen him comfort people who were in tears talking about their personal hardships, console somebody who’s recently been diagnosed with cancer, honor a veteran service member with a handshake and one of his challenge coins, and also give a young person money for ice cream just for sitting through the speech – and all in the same rope line,” former aide Stephen Goepfert noted, according to the Daily Mail, painting the strange habit as laudable.

Associated Press chief White House correspondent Zeke Miller bolstered the claim in a recent piece on Biden’s mission to ‘connect’ with people.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/10/25/named-sources-claim-biden-discreetly-doles-out-cash-to-kids-so-they-can-buy-ice-cream-and-connect-1300649/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Just needs to trade out the Presidential limo for this.
The Republic is lost.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
LOL!  Okay...he's a Pedo pervert perhaps, but I see nothing wrong with impulsively dolling out money to little children with parents present...for ice cream.

Sure as hell will remember that for the rest of their lives.   
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If Joe was not pres he would be cruising the suburbs in a white van with FREE CANDY hand written on the side.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Hey sweetheart ... Is your mommy or daddy here ...?
how would you like a little ice cream money?
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.