Author Topic: Federal Data Quietly Reveals 100 Terror Suspects Caught At Southern Border Quadruple the previous 5  (Read 278 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Federal Data Quietly Reveals 100 Terror Suspects Caught At Southern Border
Quadruple the previous 5 years combined

Published 51 mins ago on 26 October, 2022
Steve WatsonALLISON DINNER/AFP 

Newly published federal data reveals that close to a hundred individuals listed on the FBI terror watchlist have been apprehended at the Southern border in the last year, a record high and a huge uptick in recent months.

The Customs and Border Protection agency data, released without fanfare on Friday night, reveals that so far this year 98 individuals apprehended attempting to get into the U.S. at the southern border were suspected terrorists or closely affiliated with terrorist organizations.

The figure has jumped from just 27 in early April.

In September alone, 20 terror suspects were arrested on the border, up from 12 in August.

The data was highlighted by Fox News reporter Bill Melugin in a report this week, as he noted that the figure is almost four times the previous five years combined:

https://summit.news/2022/10/26/federal-data-quietly-reveals-100-terror-suspects-caught-at-southern-border/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Having Biden as president must seem better than the smell of burning flesh to terrorists. :osama:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline BellyAche

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt