Author Topic: ABC, NBC and CBS criticized GOP governors 13 times more than Biden over border crisis, study shows  (Read 282 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
ABC, NBC and CBS criticized GOP governors 13 times more than Biden over border crisis, study shows

Nearly three-fourths of immigration news in evening broadcasts over two months focused on how GOP governors were moving migrants north.

By Madeleine Hubbard
Updated: October 25, 2022 - 12:06pm

ABC, NBC and CBS evening newscasts criticized Republican governors over the migrant crisis 13 times more than President Joe Biden in August and September, according to a study released Tuesday.

At the same time, the news giants dedicated fewer than 12 minutes a month on average to covering the southern border crisis in their evening broadcasts in fiscal 2022 as record numbers of migrants came into the United States, the study from the nonprofit Media Research Center found.

Meanwhile, the networks spent 19 minutes over eight days covering how Florida GOP Gov. Ron DeSantis flew 50 migrants to the wealthy liberal island of Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts.

https://justthenews.com/accountability/media/abc-nbc-and-cbs-criticized-gop-governors-13-times-more-biden-over-border
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline EdinVA

Criticism is an opinion, not fact based news and therefore is irrelevant.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Criticism is an opinion, not fact based news and therefore is irrelevant.
Not so irrelevant when you have the fourth branch of government in effect tying to shift the blame for illegal immigration and the transportation of thousand of illegals throughout America to GOP governors.