Author Topic: A ‘Safe And Effective’ Electric Vehicle Is A Marketing Misnomer  (Read 318 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY FLAT WHITE ON OCT 24, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

A ‘Safe And Effective’ Electric Vehicle Is A Marketing Misnomer

electric car battery fireMaking the rest of your apartment building cough up the cost of your electric vehicle has rightly become a point of contention.

Energy prices are on the rise (in a catastrophic sense) and there is no sign of Labor’s promised price cuts which they took to the federal election. [bold, links added]

Socializing the energy grid, as the Victorian Premier plans to do, is likely to make the situation even worse, given the shocking mess the government made of it the last time they were in charge.

https://climatechangedispatch.com/a-safe-and-effective-electric-vehicle-is-a-marketing-misnomer/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: A ‘Safe And Effective’ Electric Vehicle Is A Marketing Misnomer
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 03:43:46 pm »
It's winter, here. Snow on the ground, mild temperatures in the mid twenties (above zero)--it's just getting started.

This is definitely not the time of year to try and tell me that these vehicles with their limited range and capacity for keeping the cabin warm on a trip of over 100 miles in sparsely populated areas are anything approaching safe.

There is no guarantee I won't freeze to death some day, but the way the greenies are going, I will be able to do that in the comfort of my home.

At least this way, I have the option of starting the ride and turning the heater on.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 03:45:24 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: A ‘Safe And Effective’ Electric Vehicle Is A Marketing Misnomer
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 06:29:42 pm »
"Safe and Effective" is a catchphrase for drugs, not cars, and the COVID fiasco proved that was a lie.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: