Author Topic: Hillary Clinton says Republicans have plan to 'steal 2024 presidential election'  (Read 941 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton says Republicans have plan to 'steal 2024 presidential election'
by Shana Donahue, Overnight News Editor |
October 25, 2022 04:41 AM

Former secretary of state Hillary Clinton claimed Republicans are out to steal the 2024 presidential election in a video posted to Twitter.

“I know we’re all focused on the 2022 midterm elections, and they are incredibly important, but we also have to look ahead because, you know what, our opponents certainly are,” Clinton said in the video. “Right-wing extremists already have a plan to literally steal the next presidential election, and they’re not making a secret of it.”

The former Democratic presidential candidate added that the “right-wing controlled Supreme Court may be poised to rule on giving state legislatures the power to overturn presidential elections.”

https://twitter.com/IndivisibleTeam/status/1583496354734538756

“Just think, if that happens, the 2024 presidential election could be decided not by the popular vote or even the anachronistic Electoral College but by state legislatures, many of them Republican-controlled,” Clinton said before promoting Indivisible’s Crush the Coup campaign.

According to its website, Indivisible is a “grassroots movement of thousands of local Indivisible groups with a mission to elect progressive leaders, rebuild our democracy, and defeat the Trump agenda.”

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hillary-says-gop-planning-to-steal-2024-election
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

In other words, the DNC is preparing to steal the 2024 election, just as they stole the 2020 election.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hil, baby sweathog... it is Mega Maga Republicans.  You know, deplorables and election deniers.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Thanks for the heads up, transgendered Stalin.

« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 01:46:07 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline LMAO

It sounds like she believes that the Democrats chances in 2024 are slim and is making excuses already

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It sounds like she believes that the Democrats chances in 2024 are slim and is making excuses already
She is projecting, partly to try to justify the theft the Democrats are planning. They run on envy, so if they convince themselves someone else is doing something they aren't supposed to be doing, then they can use that to justify, in their minds, whatever they are accusing others of doing.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline rustynail

She is projecting, partly to try to justify the theft the Democrats are planning. They run on envy, so if they convince themselves someone else is doing something they aren't supposed to be doing, then they can use that to justify, in their minds, whatever they are accusing others of doing.
Every time.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
If democrats can successfully rape America for two years and get away with it by blaming Republicans.  There is nothing criminal or otherwise they can't get away with.  Dig you grave, your gonna need it.
 :reaper: :reaper: twilight zonexxxx :reaper: :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I hope she is right!
But we all know Republicans never do anything to challenge Democrat cheating no matter how blatantly obvious, even ridiculous it is.

"The Democrats said everything is fine, and that's good enough for me." Republicans have said this after every sham circus-time election for decades.

Show Pence and other milquetoast cowardly Republicans just like him undeniable evidence of voter fraud, and they will duck and hide, run and cower. I wish Hillary is right. But hapless Republicans are not nearly savvy or devious enough to operate like the Democrats do.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2022, 10:02:22 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Hillary still suffers from delusions because she lost to Trump.  :laugh:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hillary still suffers from delusions because she lost to Trump.  :laugh:

She hates that Trump screwed her so hard and she couldn't have an organism.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
It's hard to take Hillary seriously, I think it's just the booze talking.

And contrary to what these pictures may portray.....Bitch is a mean drunk!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline DefiantMassRINO

////00000////

Hillary Clinton has identified the architect of the GOP 2024 election steal ... 

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Can you say, "P-R-0-J-E-C-T-I-O-N" out loud?

I knew you could...!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Is there really ANYBODY that cars what that drunken old hag has to say about anything?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
If Trey Gowdy had half way done his job right, Hillerbitch would be munching carpet at Leavenworth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
If Trey Gowdy had half way done his job right, Hillerbitch would be munching carpet at Leavenworth.

@catfish1957

I would really love to know Gowdy's cash worth both before and after that clusterbleep.

If there is ONE thing that recent history has taught us that is essential to preserving our way of life,it is the FACT that we now KNOW THAT "WE,THE PEOPLE" have a record of every financial transaction taken by elected or appointed politicians.

ANY political candidate running for ANY public office,local,state,or federal MUST be required to make all his bank balances and deposits open to public view. Refusal to do so,would be an automatic disqualification.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline mountaineer

Hillary must have been given a heads up on this little tidbit:
Harmeet K. Dhillon
@pnjaban
BREAKING: From Project Veritas! FBI Whistleblower Leaks Document Showing Agency Targeting ‘Misinformation’ Under ‘Election Crimes’ Ahead of 2022 Midterm Elections!!

2:23 PM · Oct 27, 2022
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
With the blatant election theft perpetrated right before our eyes in real time, and only denied to a laughable level.  Just like last election remedies to election theft is denied and ignored that it might be perpetrated again,right before our eyes and get a 'dementia' catastrophic President re elected again.  Useful fools will be so astonished, then laugh their azzes off behind closed doors, as Americas death will be sealed in the following 4 years.  The world will be astonished how the America nation became to effectively castrated unto certain destruction.  Remember this right after the election.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions