Author Topic: Last night a canvasser wearing a Marco Rubio shirt and a Ron Desantis hat was brutally attacked for  (Read 740 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LMAO

This is all the left has. They put all their hopes in the abortion and January 6 issue and it’s not working for them.

This is their frustration
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Sounds like a political hate crime, while normally I don't go in for this 'hate' crime nonsense since almost all violent crime is an act of hate, I would be OK with the perps being given extra time/punishment in this case.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Before anyone jumps the gun, let's see where this one plays out. These types of things are sometimes staged.

Offline libertybele

When does the violence stop??? Thinking things will change at the polls is foolish.  The mindset that beating the opposition is ok, is just plain wrong. Defunding the police and allowing Antifa to destroy property and harm others should have been stopped long ago. Our society has decayed to such a degree that it is no longer recognizable to me.  Watch your backs at all times; you never know what comment you make is going to set some lunatic off.  This is one reason why I am content just staying at home.

Marco Rubio Canvasser Violently Attacked in Dem Neighborhood

A Florida Republican canvasser clad in a Marco Rubio T-shirt and a Ron DeSantis hat was brutally attacked in a Hialeah, Fla., neighborhood by Democratic residents, Rubio tweeted Monday morning.

"Last night one of our canvassers wearing my T-shirt and a DeSantis hat was brutally attacked by 4 animals who told him Republicans weren't allowed in their neighborhood in #Hialeah #Florida," Rubio wrote. "He suffered internal bleeding, a broken jaw, & will need facial reconstructive surgery."

Hialeah is in Miami-Dade County, which narrowly voted for President Joe Biden in 2020. The Miami Herald reported Monday afternoon:

Hialeah Police confirmed Monday afternoon that a man handing out fliers had been beaten and that an arrest had been made. But they made no mention of the canvasser's party affiliation or his possible links to the senator or governor's campaigns, and provided an account of the incident that involved only one attacker.

In an emailed response to the Miami Herald, Hialeah Sgt. Jose Torres said the 27-year-old victim had been hit "multiple times in the face and the head causing the injuries."

Torres said the victim, who wasn't named, had crossed the street at 140 E. 60th St. after being told he couldn't hand out fliers there, and that he was followed. Torres said Javier Lopez, 25, struck him repeatedly, causing bruises and lacerations. Lopez was arrested, Torres said. He didn't say what crime Lopez was charged with.....................

https://freebeacon.com/latest-news/marco-rubio-canvasser-violently-attacked-in-dem-neighborhood/
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LMAO

Before anyone jumps the gun, let's see where this one plays out. These types of things are sometimes staged.

And if it's shown to be staged, my opinion will change
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Republicans don’t stage hate crimes, they’re on record as victims of hate crimes at least the last 50 years. And it’s only gotten worse after Obama called those two white cops stupid for questioning that black suspect prowler up in Massachusetts. Since then, and with Trump winning in ‘16, it’s been open season on the GOP. Not even congressmen and senators are safe.

Offline Kamaji

Republicans don’t stage hate crimes, they’re on record as victims of hate crimes at least the last 50 years. And it’s only gotten worse after Obama called those two white cops stupid for questioning that black suspect prowler up in Massachusetts. Since then, and with Trump winning in ‘16, it’s been open season on the GOP. Not even congressmen and senators are safe.

:thumbsup:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Guy pays man $200 to beat the crap out of him so he can blame liberals for a hate crime?   

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
ABC's Miami Affiliate Doxxes Rubio Canvasser Who Was Brutally Attacked, Labels Him White Supremacist
By Jennifer Van Laar | 10:15 PM on October 24, 2022

A man canvassing for Sen. Marco Rubio (R-FL) in the Miami area was brutally attacked Sunday night, as we reported earlier. According to a tweet from Rubio, which was accompanied by pictures of the bloodied and bruised man in an ambulance, someone told the canvasser that “Republicans are not welcome here,” and then four people physically attacked the canvasser, causing internal bleeding and a broken jaw.

Just hours later, ABC’s Miami affiliate ran a story headlined “Hialeah police: ‘No indication’ of political motive in attack on Rubio canvasser,” although the rest of the police spokesman’s statement said, “at this time,” and although the initial report is only about two paragraphs long – indicating that full statements have not been given.

And, although the police did not identify the victim, ABC got right into investigative mode and doxxed him, then linked him to an alleged “white supremacist” group.

Despicable.

more
https://redstate.com/jenvanlaar/2022/10/24/abcs-miami-affiliate-doxxes-rubio-canvasser-who-was-brutally-attacked-labels-him-white-supremacist-n648589
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Man Taken Into Custody After Sen. Rubio Reports Canvasser ‘Brutally Attacked’
By Zachary Stieber
October 24, 2022

A man has been arrested for allegedly beating a person in Florida, authorities confirmed on Oct. 24.

Javier Jesus Lopez, 22, was taken into custody for beating a man who was walking around the neighborhood “handing out fliers,” according to a Hialeah Police Department report obtained by The Epoch Times.

Lopez allegedly confronted the man and told him he couldn’t pass by him, to which the man responded by moving across the street.

But Lopez pursued the man, prompting the man to say he was on public property, authorities said.

Lopez is accused of slamming the man against the ground and striking him multiple times, causing severe swelling to the man’s face and leaving his right eye completely swollen shut.

The incident took place on Sunday evening on East 60th Street.

The 27-year-old victim has not been identified.

more
https://www.theepochtimes.com/man-taken-into-custody-after-sen-rubio-reports-canvasser-brutally-attacked_4818104.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A white hispanic.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.