Author Topic: Biden Administration Floods Cities with Released Migrants. ‘Do as I say, not as I do’ — the hypocris  (Read 189 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden Administration Floods Cities with Released Migrants
‘Do as I say, not as I do’ — the hypocrisy is glaring

By Andrew R. Arthur on October 24, 2022

Efforts by GOP governors in Texas and Arizona to bus illegal migrants released by DHS in their states to northern — and largely Democratic-controlled — cities have been a hot topic for the last few months. On October 19, the Washington Times has reported that: “The Biden administration is trouncing Texas and Arizona in sheer volume in the battle over busing migrants.” To quote a spokesman for Arizona Governor Doug Ducey (R), “This seems to be a case of ‘do as I say, not as I do’.”

Governors’ Transport Program. In March, DHS started releasing illegal migrants into small Texas towns miles from the border. To take some of the pressure off those overwhelmed towns, Texas Governor Greg Abbott (R) announced on April 6 that he would offer released migrants bus rides to Washington, D.C.

Abbott was soon joined in this migrant busing program by Arizona Governor Doug Ducey (R), and by late July, around 3,500 migrants had been transported to the National Capital area by the two states. That’s when D.C. Mayor Muriel Bowser (D) asked for federal help to deal with her migrant surge.

https://cis.org/Arthur/Biden-Administration-Floods-Cities-Released-Migrants
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson