Author Topic: ‘Scam’: Former climate change alarmist says agenda has ‘no foundation’  (Read 231 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Scam’: Former climate change alarmist says agenda has ‘no foundation’

'So the bottom line is, we have no clue what’s going to really happen, so the only sensible approach is to... use solid, dependable sources of energy like coal… and not to turn off our solid, reliable energy sources for flimsy wind and solar power.'

Aerospace engineer Tom Harris
Bridge City News / YouTube

Joseph Summers

Thu Oct 20, 2022 - 12:30 pm EDT

(LifeSiteNews) — A former climate alarmist appeared on Laura Ingraham’s FOX News program las week, calling climate alarmism, the belief that the world will suffer catastrophically as a result of  man-made climate change or global warming, a “scam.”

Tom Harris, Executive Director of the International Climate Science Coalition, an organization that seeks to promote a better understanding of climate science, told Ingraham that contrary to the mainstream position, there is not an impending climate crisis. 

“I was originally an aerospace engineer,” Harris began, “and I would give speeches, and I wrote articles. I wrote one in the Ottawa Citizen about comparative climatology, how studying the planets helps us understand the earth better. And I used the example of the runaway greenhouse effect on Venus. I said ‘This could happen on the earth, if we don’t reduce carbon dioxide!’” 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/scam-former-climate
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Known this from day 1.

I hope we have enough prison space after we start rounding the perps of this scam that has probably cost the world $10's of Trillions of dollars.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.