Author Topic: Watch: Biden Says He Passed Student Loan Bailout ‘by a Vote or Two’ but Congress Never Voted on It  (Read 199 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Watch: Biden Says He Passed Student Loan Bailout ‘by a Vote or Two’ but Congress Never Voted on It

Paul Bois 23 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden falsely said he passed his much-ballyhooed student loan bailout package by a “vote or two” even though Congress has not yet voted on it.

The president made his bizarre comments while outlining the details of his student loan forgiveness program at a Now This News forum that covered a range of issues.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1584325204485894144

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/23/biden-says-passed-student-loan-bailout-congress-never-voted/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Time for the 25th: Biden Goes Over the Edge With New Remarks on Student Bailout
Nick Arama

Joe Biden lies so much, you might get accustomed to some of the lies that he’s always repeating. He has a repertoire of them including being a civil rights activist and a truck driver, and having an “awful lot” of his house burn down, all of which are demonstrably false. His people must have told him to stop telling the lies, which are easily disproved. But you know how far gone he is by the fact that he keeps telling them. He has no conscience and/or perhaps no ability to even stop himself anymore. He can’t distinguish between the truth and the lies at this point. And that should concern everyone.

But even though I’m so used to Biden lying at this point, one of the lies he told on Sunday was still pretty astonishing.

Biden did a forum for “Now This with young “changemakers,” to answer some of the questions that they might have for him. One of those questions was about student debt. Biden showed his ignorance on the subject. But what was so astounding was that he said, “I’ve just signed a law that’s being challenged by my Republican colleagues.”

Biden then described the “law” he said he signed, saying if you have a Pell Grant you qualify for “2,000…excuse me…$20,000 in debt forgiveness.” If you don’t have a Pell Grant, Biden said, “You just get 10,000 written off. It’s passed. I got it passed by a vote or two…It’s in effect.”

more
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2022/10/23/time-for-the-25th-biden-goes-over-the-edge-with-new-remarks-on-student-bailout-n647814
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34