Author Topic: WATCH: Cops Tase Fleeing Felon, He Explodes Into a Human Fireball  (Read 1247 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Cops Tase Fleeing Felon, He Explodes Into a Human Fireball
By Alex Parker | 11:00 AM on October 23, 2022

It’s been said many times: Resisting arrest is a bad idea. Such a lesson was particularly punctuated in Arkansas earlier this month.

According to dash cam video, just after 1 a.m. on October 13th, police spotted a man on a black sport bike without a license plate in Little Rock. When the cruiser activated its lights, the cyclist sped off.

The breakaway biker shot through residential areas at speeds surpassing 90 miles per hour. He raced through stop signs and red lights and into oncoming traffic, at one point nearly crashing into another vehicle.

Once on the freeway, his hightailing topped out at 120 mph.

After nearly 10 minutes, the on-the-lam lawbreaker cut across a Kroger parking lot and into a neighborhood. He grounded his crotch rocket near a tree and attempted to ditch the fuzz on foot. But the long arm of the law caught up.

The man had boldly blazed through town as if imagining he was John Wick. Sadly, that analogy fit — minus the “John.” As captured on camera, a member of the Arkansas State Police unholstered his taser and fired on the fleeing felon. When the barbs reached the suspect and delivered their jolt of justice, the culprit blew up like the Death Star. His torso burst into a furious fireball that consumed the rest of him.

One trooper shouted the obvious — “He’s on fire!”

The human torch ate dirt, rose up, stumbled forward then face-planted. After a time tumbling, he returned to his feet and ran in the opposite direction. That didn’t last long — he slammed into the soil, twirling like a Fourth-of-July Jumping Jack.

At some point, he decided he’d like to be friendlier with the cops and less on fire. Hence, his affable requests:

“Help me! Help me!”

Police fetched an extinguisher and put him out.

“I can’t breathe!” he complained to the officers.

Their response:

“None of us can. Put your hands behind your back.”

Another cop added, “Good reason not to run, man.”

“Yeah, no kidding,” the former firework replied.

https://twitter.com/shanermurph/status/1583311158446272512

more
https://redstate.com/alexparker/2022/10/23/watch-cops-tase-fleeing-felon-he-explodes-into-a-human-fireball-n647433
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: WATCH: Cops Tase Fleeing Felon, He Explodes Into a Human Fireball
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2022, 07:08:08 pm »
I saw something similar in a CSI episode.  The cops might be in trouble here...
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 01:11:25 am »
He blowed up good!..  Fun video.  Rated PG for all
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2022, 01:22:29 am »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2022, 03:02:04 am »
What's a "jerrycan"?

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2022, 03:12:02 am »
What's a "jerrycan"?

A Kraut explosive devise.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2022, 05:10:45 am »
Who packs a can of gas in their backpack?
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2022, 02:44:46 pm »
Who packs a can of gas in their backpack?
People who are stealing gas and don't want to advertise they have a gas can...

People who had to go get a can full of gas who don't want to look like they are out stealing gas...

Either way, not the brightest thing to do, especially when combined with running from police. In this case, a gunshot wound might have been less damaging than the taser.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2022, 02:58:13 pm »
What's a "jerrycan"?
A Kraut explosive devise.

It's also the name of a kind of gas can one takes to a gas station for filling up a lawn mower....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online rustynail

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2022, 03:29:03 pm »
Great Balls of Fire..

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2022, 03:49:16 pm »
What's a "jerrycan"?
During the war the Americans found that the German's version of a gas can was much better.

The actual use of the term 'jerry can' came once the Americans decided to make their own version of the Wehrmacht-Einheitskanister. 'Jerry' was the slang term that the Allies used to refer to the Germans during the war, and so the 'jerry can' was born!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2022, 04:38:01 pm »
I used to have a little bit of empathy for criminals when they become victims of their own stupidity.

"Used to", is the key phrase.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline verga

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2022, 12:03:08 pm »
Great way to start the day off.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2022, 05:42:36 pm »
The closest I came to seeing something like that was almost fifty years ago.
My job, timekeeping, had me going through a factory where welders operated. One night one of the welders decided to have a smoke break while he was wearing his overalls with welding chemicals on it. Well, some of the ashes fell onto the chemicals, and the guy was shortly engulfed in flames.
I wasn't there to see it but some of the guys in the factory I would talk to while going to pick up time cards told me of seeing the guy running down the factory aisle screaming for help.
Eventually, they got the fire out, and fortunately the guy didn't have real serious burns.  It could have been a lot worse.
Moral of story: don't smoke while wearing an outfit covered with flammable chemicals.

Online Wingnut

« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2022, 06:10:21 pm »
Build a man a fire and he will be warm for the night. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Offline verga

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2022, 11:54:29 am »
The closest I came to seeing something like that was almost fifty years ago.
My job, timekeeping, had me going through a factory where welders operated. One night one of the welders decided to have a smoke break while he was wearing his overalls with welding chemicals on it. Well, some of the ashes fell onto the chemicals, and the guy was shortly engulfed in flames.
I wasn't there to see it but some of the guys in the factory I would talk to while going to pick up time cards told me of seeing the guy running down the factory aisle screaming for help.
Eventually, they got the fire out, and fortunately the guy didn't have real serious burns.  It could have been a lot worse.
Moral of story: don't smoke while wearing an outfit covered with flammable chemicals.
Similar incident when I taught up north. Student was welding wearing skateboarder jeans. Sparks landed on the frayed ends and one pant leg went up in flames. Sent him to the nurse to be checked out and to call home for a new pair of pants. While he was on the phone with his mother he began to yell at her to get her @$$ to the school with new clothes for him. I calmly took the phone from him and told his mother that there was no rush because I would be glad to cut the other leg off and he could wear shorts for the rest of the day. After I hung up I told him he would not speak to his mother like that in my presence again. If looks could kill....
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.