Author Topic: Cheney: I Will Do Whatever It Takes Including Presidential Run to Stop Trump  (Read 1435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney: I Will Do Whatever It Takes Including Presidential Run to Stop Trump

Pam Key 23 Oct 2022

Outgoing Rep. Liz Cheney (R-WY) said Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that she will do whatever it takes, including running for president, to stop  Donald Trump from becoming president again.

Anchor Chuck Todd said, “Donald Trump ends up the nominee in 2024. You’ve said you won’t be a Republican anymore, so it implies you think the party can be saved.”

Cheney said, “I think the party has to come back from where we are right now, which is a dangerous and toxic place, or the party will splinter, and there will be a new conservative party that rises if Donald Trump is the nominee of the Republican Party, the party will shatter, and there will be a conservative party that rises in its place.”

Todd asked, “What would it take for you to run for president?”

Cheney said, “I’m going to be focused on all the things we’ve been talking about. I care deeply, as I know you do, as millions of people do about this nation and about the blessing we have an a constitutional republic. So whether that means helping other candidates, helping to educate people around the country, I have been on a number of college campuses, very inspired by the young people, but I’m focused on what we have to do to save the country from this very dangerous moment we’re in, not right now on whether I’m going to be a candidate or not.”

Todd said, “Some people suggest if he would be a third-party candidate it will by enough to stop Trump.”

Cheney said, “Well we’ll so whatever it takes as I said. He will not be president again.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/23/cheney-i-will-do-whatever-it-takes-including-presidential-run-to-stop-trump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
"Towards thee I roll, thou all-destroying but unconquering whale; to the last I grapple with thee; from hell’s heart I stab at thee; for hate’s sake I spit my last breath at thee. Sink all coffins and all hearses to one common pool! and since neither can be mine, let me then tow to pieces, while still chasing thee, though tied to thee, thou damned whale! Thus, I give up the spear!"
About all she is missing is the peg leg and a deck to thump it on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline aligncare

So righteous is she that she would supplant the democratic vote with her own personal vendetta against Trump, who by all metrics had the economy humming during his administration. The woman really seems to hate the voters’ agency. She is one sick puppy.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They call her, Ishmael Liz..
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

Politics is about egos. And the last several election cycles there seems to be  grudges held for losing. She is definitely holding a grudge
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

If she's really looking for a white whale, Liz ought to pursue Hillary Clinton.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
If she's really looking for a white whale, Liz ought to pursue Hillary Clinton.

Do you think one harpoon would be enough.  Or 4 barrels from the ORCA?

Offline EdinVA

She cannot even win the nomination of her state for the house... and she is going to stop Trump, or anyone else for that matter.... great joke lizzy

Online libertybele

Dizzy Lizzy wanted the attention from leading the J6 committee and was hoping that the attention would keep her seat and now she's hoping she'll formidable force to reckon with against Trump.  She's delusional and Trump holds a place in her mind 24/7.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Do you think one harpoon would be enough.  Or 4 barrels from the ORCA?

OK, I'll say it: "We're gonna need a bigger boat".
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I take her statement as a death threat.  She will do ANYTHING to stop him. :pondering:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Killer Clouds

I take her statement as a death threat.  She will do ANYTHING to stop him. :pondering:
Her threats hold no water.

Offline Wingnut

Her threats hold no water.

I have seen her.  It is water wieght.

Online Hoodat

Easy there, Captain Ahab.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online libertybele

So righteous is she that she would supplant the democratic vote with her own personal vendetta against Trump, who by all metrics had the economy humming during his administration. The woman really seems to hate the voters’ agency. She is one sick puppy.

888high58888

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

She's nothing now but a bag of flatulence with a hole in it.

She can make a stink. She can make some noise.

But it is just a matter of time. Her fame has a past due date.

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
She thinks that if she runs for president, it will thwart any chance Trump has of being re-elected?
Delusional!
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Offline cato potatoe

Really, sis?  Trump needs to file for a restraining order. 

Offline dfwgator

She thinks that if she runs for president, it will thwart any chance Trump has of being re-elected?
Delusional!

If she ran as an independent, it could potentially siphon enough votes in the Swing States, to give the advantage to the Rat.   And Liz will get a very nice payday for the effort.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
If she ran as an independent, it could potentially siphon enough votes in the Swing States, to give the advantage to the Rat.   And Liz will get a very nice payday for the effort.
I doubt it. If crazy Liz runs, the only votes she will get are from people like her ... insane Democrats.
If she is on the ticket, which I doubt, it would sink and dilute Democrats. It would have no effect on Trump, or any Republican.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Kamaji

Offline Smokin Joe

Considering this administration's energy policy, and that over 46% of Wyoming is Federal Land, (and some serious Oil and Gas drilling programs were halted by Biden policy), she has thoroughly crapped on her constituents and the nation, in terms of energy self-sufficiency.

Like North Dakota, Wyoming's economy is heavily dependent on Oil & Gas and Coal extraction, and agriculture.

Everything this Administration has done has hurt, one way or another in both sectors.

She jumped ship, turned coat, however you want to describe it. There is no going back.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Trump Derangement Syndrome claims, yet, another victim.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Smokin Joe

Interesting how hate consumes the hater.

C S Lewis