Author Topic: Republican Challengers Starting to Surpass Incumbent Democrats in Governor Races  (Read 435 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Republican Challengers Starting to Surpass Incumbent Democrats in Governor Races
By Athena Thorne, Oct 22, 2022

The closer Election Day gets, the more evident it becomes that last summer was the high water mark for Democrats this election cycle. Republican candidates are now surging in earnest, in many cases overtaking their Democrat opponents. This is especially magnificent to behold in several high-profile races for governor, in which Republicans are starting to put daylight between themselves and the Democrats who have been torturing constituents with regressive left-wing policy.

Few Democrat governors are more deserving of going down in flames on Nov. 8 than scary fascist Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer. The Mich. witch famously banned outdoor activities such as golf and landscaping — to the extent that aisles of gardening supplies were ordered closed off in large stores that were otherwise open — as part of her China-strength stay-at-home executive orders during the COVID times.

Whitmer really loved her emergency powers, and Michiganders remember. On Friday, RealClearPolitics projected that Gretchen would suffer a defeat to Republican Tudor Dixon by nearly three points. Flip!

more
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2022/10/22/republican-challengers-starting-to-surpass-incumbent-democrats-in-governor-races-n1639171
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online LMAO

I can see the governor race flipping in Michigan but I’m not optimistic about our governor race here in Wisconsin.

Although Johnson will probably defeat Barnes and maybe that’ll trickle down to Michaels versus Evers
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The "election denier" label doesn't seem to be working like they thought it would.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

The "election denier" label doesn't seem to be working like they thought it would.

That’s because too many Democrats themselves were “election deniers”

Besides, people aren’t voting for candidates based on whether they accepted the 2020 election or not
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online roamer_1

Besides, people aren’t voting for candidates based on whether they accepted the 2020 election or not

The hundred-thousand pound elephant in the room: Undiluted, full strength liberalism delivered in firehose mode... And pocketbooks draining at a furious rate.

No one will admit the motive that is most apparent.  :whistle: