Author Topic: JOE BIDEN has egg on his face, and the world is mocking him  (Read 361 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
JOE BIDEN has egg on his face, and the world is mocking him
« on: October 22, 2022, 02:38:09 pm »
JOE BIDEN has egg on his face, and the world is mocking him
OCTOBER 19, 2022 BY BARENAKEDISLAM8 COMMENTS

If you want to get the real story on Biden’s uncanny ability to keep f**king things up in foreign policy, just take a look at the foreign media.

https://barenakedislam.com/2022/10/19/joe-biden-has-egg-on-his-face-and-the-world-is-mocking-him/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: JOE BIDEN has egg on his face, and the world is mocking him
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 03:11:11 pm »
He doesn't care what the rest of the world thinks of him because besides being senile,he is as corrupt and evil as it is possible for any man to be,and he has ALWAYS been a liar and thief.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2022, 03:26:44 pm »
Public opinion doesn't matter when elections can be rigged.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2022, 04:17:54 pm »
I don't think that is egg.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2022, 12:52:28 am »
Joe is Old Testament wicked and evil tyrant who glories in how wicked he can be and lead so many of humanity to their destruction.  His minions loving the lock-step march to destruction in more modern times, his deniers are driven by his suicidal iniquities  madness.  His minions revel in such.  They shall inherit due recompense, God promises.
 :smokin: :smokin: :smokin:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions