Author Topic: Southern border migrant encounters surpass record 227K in September  (Read 209 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fox News
Southern border migrant encounters surpass record 227K in September
Landon Mion, Bill Melugin
Sat, October 22, 2022 at 12:19 AM

The number of migrant encounters at the U.S. southern border climbed to a record more than 227,000 during the month of September, according to data from U.S. Customs and Border Protection.

CBP uploaded the border numbers on Friday night in what was the highest number of encounters during the month of September in Department of Homeland Security history.

September's 227,547 migrant encounters also show a significant increase from the same month in recent years.

In September 2021, there were 192,001 migrant encounters. Border agents encountered 57,674 migrants in September 2020 and 52,546 in September, 2019.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/southern-border-migrant-encounters-surpass-041906092.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson