Author Topic: George Soros Network Bankrolled Activist Group Suing DeSantis Over Martha’s Vineyard Flights  (Read 183 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
George Soros Network Bankrolled Activist Group Suing DeSantis Over Martha’s Vineyard Flights
Gabe KaminskySeptember 22, 20221

A nonprofit network that left-wing billionaire George Soros backs has bankrolled an activist group that is suing Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and other officials over the state’s move to fly illegal migrants to Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts.

The advocacy law firm Lawyers for Civil Rights filed the lawsuit Tuesday with Alianza Americas, an immigration nonprofit, on behalf of “Vineyard migrants and all similarly situated people who are fraudulently induced to travel across state lines by DeSantis and the State of Florida.” Three nonprofits in Soros’ Open Society Foundations (OSF) network have notably given almost $1.4 million to Alianza Americas between 2016 and 2020, according to OSF records.

“Soros’ vision of a global ‘open society’ hinges on wrenching open every country’s borders, whether the citizens of those countries want to or not,” Hayden Ludwig, a senior researcher at the conservative investigative think tank Capital Research, told the Daily Caller News Foundation. “We’ve traced tens of millions of dollars flowing through his Open Society Network into open borders groups in America, Europe, and the developing world, always with the same goal: Undermining national sovereignty.”

https://www.conservativedailynews.com/2022/09/george-soros-network-bankrolled-activist-group-suing-desantis-over-marthas-vineyard-flights/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson