Author Topic: Exclusive — Bill O’Reilly: ‘Trump Is Addicted to the Spotlight,’ ‘Fame,’ ‘and That’s Hurt Him’  (Read 415 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive — Bill O’Reilly: ‘Trump Is Addicted to the Spotlight,’ ‘Fame,’ ‘and That’s Hurt Him’

Robert Kraychik 21 Oct 2022
Bill O’Reilly, host of No Spin News and author of Killing the Legends: The Lethal Danger of Celebrity, said on Friday’s edition of SiriusXM’s Breitbart News Daily with host Alex Marlow that former President Donald Trump is “addicted” to fame.

“Trump is addicted to the spotlight,” O’Reilly stated. “He has to have it, and that’s hurt him, because once you have to get attention at all times, you’re going to make mistakes. For example, this Maggie Haberman, New York Times reporter, he gives her three interviews. He knows she’s going cut his throat. He’s got to know what she’s been doing for six years. Why would you give access to somebody who’s going to hurt you? Because he wanted to be in the Times. He wanted to be in this world.”

O’Reilly praised Trump’s persistence in the face of political persecution and news media calumny.

“Trump is amazingly resilient,” O’Reilly remarked. “I’m a strong person. I’m staggered by the amount of punishment that he can take. Most people would fold, and they couldn’t even get out of bed, but he’s able to function and he’s able to do what he has to do.”

He continued, “His four years in office were very successful for this country, and … [people] won’t acknowledge that, but it’s true. If you compare what he did to what we have now, it’s like, ‘What? Can’t believe it,’ but he is addicted to that fame. He wants it every hour on the hour.”

Breitbart News Daily broadcasts live on SiriusXM Patriot 125 weekdays from 6:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Eastern.

https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2022/10/21/exclusive-bill-oreilly-trump-is-addicted-spotlight-fame-thats-hurt-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Sounds like he is jealous and fearful that someone is going to steal his title as "Drama Queen".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online corbe

I believe that if Dr. Phil ran for County Dog Catcher in Cali, Trump would endorse him.   :smokin:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

OOPS, wrong Thread, I meant to put this in Alternative Realities.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
BOR has pretty much become invisible and irrelevant for pretty much a decade now.  Suprised anyone is listening.

Hard to believe it's not that long ago he resided in the vaunted Fox 7/8 pm slot.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bill O’Reilly: ‘Trump Is Addicted to the Spotlight,’ ‘Fame,’ ‘and That’s Hurt Him’

Gee,and all the other politicians are such modest fellows!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!