Author Topic: Business Pushes for Lame-Duck Amnesty  (Read 290 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Business Pushes for Lame-Duck Amnesty
« on: October 21, 2022, 03:18:36 pm »
Business Pushes for Lame-Duck Amnesty

NEIL MUNRO20 Oct 2022120

Business groups and their progressive allies are pushing Congress to accelerate more corporate migration during the lame-duck session after the election.

The business push for cheap labor is hidden behind plaintive, media-magnified calls for the amnesty of “Dreamers.” That term is used by advocates and the media to glamorize roughly three million younger illegal migrants who are staying in the United States by their calculating foreign parents.

President Joe Biden “needs to use his bully pulpit but also his political capital to make sure that he’s delivering for immigrant youth who have been here since they were children,” said Marielena Hincapie, who heads the National Immigration Law Center. “There is no other time — Let’s not wait until the Supreme Court rules,” she told Politico.com on October 20.

But the lobbying push is powered by business groups that have many higher priorities than a “Dreamer” amnesty.

Those higher priorities include an amendment in the House’s must-pass defense authorization bill that would allow companies to dramatically escalate their extraction of white-collar workers from poor foreign countries. If approved, the new migrants will help shrink salaries paid to millions of indebted, family-raising American graduates.

https://www.breitbart.com/economy/2022/10/20/business-pushes-for-lame-duck-amnesty/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Business Pushes for Lame-Duck Amnesty
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2022, 09:37:24 pm »
NO !!!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Business Pushes for Lame-Duck Amnesty
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2022, 10:50:48 pm »
!!! G'DAMN GLOBALIST KLEPTOCRATS AND THEIR LAPDOG, THE US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE !!!
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 10:52:48 pm by DefiantMassRINO »
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.