Author Topic: ICE arrests over 170 illegal immigrants with multiple DUI convictions as part of national op  (Read 200 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Fox News
ICE arrests over 170 illegal immigrants with multiple DUI convictions as part of national op

Adam Shaw
Thu, October 20, 2022 at 5:38 PM·
Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) announced this week that it has nabbed 175 illegal immigrants who had multiple DUI convictions – as part of a national operation through August and September.

The nationwide law enforcement push began on Aug. 20 and ended at the end of September, and hauled in those with multiple DUIs as well as additional criminal histories that included assault, child cruelty, domestic violence, homicide by vehicle, and hit-and-run, the agency said in a release.

"More than 11,000 people in the U.S. died as a result of crashes involving a drunk driver in 2020. An enforcement operation focusing on individuals who have previously been convicted of DUI – some resulting in death or serious bodily harm – is vitally important to public safety," said Corey A. Price, ICE enforcement and removal operations (ERO) executive associate director.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/ice-arrests-over-170-illegal-213844532.html
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson