Author Topic: Eco-Nutters Glue Themselves To Floor In VW Showroom, Wail About No Toilets  (Read 191 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY BEN CHAPMAN ON OCT 21, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Eco-Nutters Glue Themselves To Floor In VW Showroom, Wail About No Toilets

activists glue car factoryNine protesters in Germany have been left raging at the lack of toiletry facilities provided to them for the duration of their demonstration.

The demonstrators, from the group Scientist Rebellion, have glued themselves to the floor in the Volkswagen factory in a climate change protest. [bold, links added]

The group of activists claims the carmaker accepted their right to protest but left them in a difficult predicament by refusing to provide them with a bowl to “urinate and defecate in a decent manner”.

One of the protesters, Gianluca Grimalda, said on Twitter: “They refused our request to provide us with a bowl to urinate and defecate in a decent manner while we are glued, and have turned off the heating.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/eco-nutters-glue-themselves-to-floor-in-vw-showroom-wail-about-no-toilets/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson