Author Topic: Green Graft: Biden Gifts $2.8 Billion To ESG-Compliant Battery Companies  (Read 194 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
WRITTEN BY PETER KASPEROWICZ ON OCT 20, 2022. POSTED IN LATEST NEWS

Green Graft: Biden Gifts $2.8 Billion To ESG-Compliant Battery Companies

granholm electric car showThe Biden administration awarded $2.8 billion this week to 20 companies after they pledged to honor Democratic goals like diversity, equity, and inclusion as they hire people to build batteries and related components to be used in electric vehicles.

The conditional grants are the latest attempt by the Biden administration to push its diversity, equity, inclusion, and accessibility (DEIA) agenda into the private sector. [bold, links added]

Last month, DEIA leaders from several agencies met and agreed to extend their efforts in this area “across the federal government and our society.”

https://climatechangedispatch.com/green-graft-biden-gifts-2-8-billion-to-esg-compliant-battery-companies/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson