Author Topic: Starved, shackled and silenced: Malnourished twins, 16, were kept naked in laundry room at $600k Tex  (Read 730 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Starved, shackled and silenced: Malnourished twins, 16, were kept naked in laundry room at $600k Texas house of horrors by their mom who only fed the handcuffed and zip tied children if they made no noise - five other siblings rescued by cops

The breakout was caught via Ring camera footage that saw the twins, who have not been named, run from their home Tuesday
    The two can be seen going door-to-door in their neighborhood trying to find someone to help for half an hour in the early morning hours Tuesday
    The woman who eventually found the twins, who also went unidentified, said she discovered them in appalling shape
    Eventually, police set off an Amber Alert for the twins' five other siblings, ages 7 to 14, who were found safe a day later in Louisiana
    Authorities soon tracked down their mother, 40-year-old Zaikiya Duncan, and her boyfriend, 27-year-old Jova Terrell, in Baton Rouge

By Stephen M. Lepore For Dailymail.Com

Published: 09:18 EDT, 20 October 2022 | Updated: 13:26 EDT, 20 October 2022

Two 16-year-old twins escaped from their abusive mother and her boyfriend who handcuffed, bound and forced them to drink their own urine at their $600,000 Texas house of horrors.

The breakout was caught via Ring camera footage that saw the twins, who have not been named, run from their Houston home Tuesday in an attempt to get someone to call the police.

The boy wasn't wearing a shirt and both of the siblings were barefoot, the neighbor who eventually let the pair inside told KHOU. The kids told police their mother and her boyfriend had left them in a room and forced them to eat and drink their own waste, refusing to let them use the toilet.

Two 16-year-old twins in Texas were seen on video making a brave escape from imprisonment by their allegedly abusive mother and her boyfriend

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUYjoi5MIdE&ab_channel=KHOU11

many photos
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11336371/Bruised-malnourished-teenage-twins-16-escape-abusive-mothers-house-horrors.html
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 07:53:02 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Kamaji

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
This pair of sadistic animals, for what they have done, should be given two choices only.

or

Me waiting for real justice to be handed down

Online Kamaji

This pair of sadistic animals, for what they have done, should be given two choices only.

or

That's too good for them.

Offline goatprairie

I don't know how many stories I've read in the past decades of small children killed by a mother's boyfriend, but it's been a lot.
What goes through the heads of some of these mothers that they leave their children to their evil, savage boyfriends? They have to start giving more punitive punishments to these monsters.

Offline berdie

That's too good for them.

Oh, I think either would suffice. After they were "treated" to a couple of years of incarceration under the same set of circumstances they kept the children in.

Online roamer_1

I don't know how many stories I've read in the past decades of small children killed by a mother's boyfriend, but it's been a lot.
What goes through the heads of some of these mothers that they leave their children to their evil, savage boyfriends? They have to start giving more punitive punishments to these monsters.

Don't mean to dismiss it, but some of that is natural... And a danger not to be discarded by a mother seeking a man that is not the father of her kids...
Just like in the natural, a male is unlikely to be tied to offspring that is not of his blood, and may even be against them.

That is not to say that cannot be overcome - A child in my house is MY child, no matter where it is from...

But in many that evil against those not their own is more emphasized.

And, I might add, the motherhood of the woman is necessarily as broken as is the ownership or territorial nature of the man to end in something this disgusting.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Oh, I think either would suffice. After they were "treated" to a couple of years of incarceration under the same set of circumstances they kept the children in.

Just lock them up in the general population of any Texas prison and let nature take its course.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2022, 12:24:12 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

or

@GtHawk

YUP!

Just think about how they would treat YOUR children if they were in their way,after seeing how they treat their own.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline verga

Just lock them up in the general population of any Texas prison and let nature take its course.
Or even a Louisiana prison. I give them maybe three days.
A friend of mine was involved in recusing a woman and 2 kids from a husband that had kidnapped them in a custody dispute. He was told from a reliable source that all he had to do was cross the LA state line and stop at the nearest police station and make sure he had a copy of the court order and all would be handled. The husband stopped at the state line because he knew he would never see the outside of the prison if he got caught there.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.