Author Topic: Democrats are failing across the board. All signs point to a red wave on Election Day.  (Read 155 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

In 2016, I thought Hillary Clinton would win the presidency until late on election night. I was on live TV when Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin began to tilt red, and the shock became visible on the faces of the anchors and the crew in the studio. A Donald Trump victory wasn't in the script.

In my defense, few in the chattering classes foresaw as Election Day approached what voters were about to wrought.

Ever since, I've declined to make predictions about who will or won't win an election. And I don't really trust anyone who claims they can forecast with any certainty what voters will decide in a midterm or presidential election.

Biden's poll numbers drag down Democratic candidates

That said, it is possible to read the trends ahead of an election to get a sense of what may happen. Let me stress the word may. And several important trends are leaning, in some cases quite heavily, in favor of Republicans. Let's look at seven key indicators:

More at:  https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-failing-across-board-signs-080024625.html
« Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 07:02:01 pm by Cyber Liberty »
The Republic is lost.