Author Topic: Poll Reveals Top Concerns Of Latino Voters, And It Doesn’t Look Good For Dems  (Read 240 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Latino voters’ top concerns are inflation and crime, an Ipsos and Axios poll found, spelling trouble for Democrats who perform poorly on both issues compared to Republicans.

Inflation was a top three concern for 37% of respondents, and 36% named crime or gun violence as a top concern, making those issues the top priorities by a wide margin, the poll found. Republicans had a nine-point advantage over Democrats on public trust for handling inflation and a seven-point lead for crime in a recent Politico/Morning Consult poll.

https://www.conservativereview.com/poll-reveals-top-concerns-of-latino-voters-and-it-doesnt-look-good-for-dems-2658480497.html
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It's mighty white of the Dems to pander to identity politics.

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Several posters here,of whom I am one,keep trying to tell people that the typical Spanish-Speaking illegal alien is MUCH more likely to vote conservative than leftist. Not only because so many of them are practicing Catholics,but because they come from leftist countries and fled their home countries to get away from leftism.

Yeah,they are likely to vote left when they first get here IF THEY EVEN BOTHER TO VOTE because they have no money to speak of,no jobs,and no place to live,and  the left provides them with all of it.

Give them a couple of years to improve their English language ability,and they are off welfare and public housing,on their own,buying houses and paying taxes.

They are also,for the most part,very friendly people. I lived in a "Mexican neighborhood" in Denver,and never had any real problems with any of my neighbors. They even helped me without me having to ask.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!