Author Topic: DOWN THE TOILET: San Francisco Wasting $1.7 Million Dollars Building Single Public Toilet  (Read 655 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Is the Golden City building a golden throne?

According to a report from Fox News, the San Francisco Parks Department is spending $1.7 million dollars to build one public toilet that won’t be completed until 2025.

California Assemblyman Matt Haney says the price tag “inexplicable.”

“When Rec and Park first told us the number, it sounded shockingly high to me,” Haney told the San Francisco Chronicle.

“I’m glad that Noe Valley will at some point get a bathroom, but it shouldn’t cost this much, and it shouldn’t take this long, and I’m angry about it. … It’s not something I want to celebrate right now.”

https://www.thefirsttv.com/down-the-toilet-san-francisco-wasting-1-7-million-dollars-building-single-public-toilet/
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

As Our Joe said, "good Union Jobs".

Offline aligncare

Same thing at the park I frequent along the south shore of Brooklyn. They began building the bathrooms in late 2020 and they are still not completed—most folks just use the woods. The park is many acres and hosts several soccer and baseball fields, even hosts cup championship games—and only one bathroom (still being built).

Everything government tries to do turns to crap. (Only, no bathrooms to go in!)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Same thing at the park I frequent along the south shore of Brooklyn. They began building the bathrooms in late 2020 and they are still not completed—most folks just use the woods. The park is many acres and hosts several soccer and baseball fields, even hosts cup championship games—and only one bathroom (still being built).

Everything government tries to do turns to crap. (Only, no bathrooms to go in!)

@aligncare

Well,that all depends of if you are the contractor,or a mere taxpayer,doesn't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The better be one hell of a $h!!tt3r.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
1.7 million for what, I thought the democrats had designated all of SanFranshitco as a public toilet years ago?

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Why don't they just make a call for the Port-O-San guy...?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-V0OqUMoRP4