Author Topic: Joe Biden to the Rescue as John Fetterman Faces Health Questions in Pennsylvania  (Read 365 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden to the Rescue as John Fetterman Faces Health Questions in Pennsylvania

Charlie Spiering 20 Oct 2022

President Joe Biden plans to travel to Pennsylvania on Thursday to help Democrat Senate Candidate John Fetterman.

The president will travel to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to deliver remarks on infrastructure before traveling to Philadelphia for a fundraising reception for Fetterman.

It is unclear whether Fetterman will make a public appearance with Biden in Pittsburgh, but he is expected to attend the fundraiser with the president behind closed doors. White House reporters typically get some access to the president’s opening remarks at fundraisers.

Fetterman continues facing growing questions about his health following his stroke in May just days before the Democratic primary.

His health problems came into focus last week after he demonstrated his inability to understand basic words and sentences in an interview with NBC.

Fetterman requires a closed-caption system in order to read, process, and understand spoken questions, a process he intends to use during the only debate he has scheduled with his Republican opponent Dr. Mehmet Oz on October 25.

Fetterman is struggling in the polls as Republicans continue demanding more details on his health and attacking his leftist record.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/20/joe-biden-to-the-rescue-as-john-fetterman-faces-health-questions-in-pennsylvania/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

It's bad enough when Dementia Joe has to speak. I guess they couldn't risk having yet another drain-bamaged politician talk. But Joe at least comprehends that Gisele - like Jill - actually is the one calling the shots.
     Oct 20, 2022
BREAKING: John Fetterman doesn’t speak at event with Biden in PA
"John, thank you very much for running, I really do appreciate it. And Gisele, you’re going to be a great, great lady in the Senate," Biden told the Fettermans.
Hannah Nightingale

During a speech in Pennsylvania regarding infrastructure programs, President Joe Biden toted Democrat Senate candidate John Fetterman and his wife.

"John, thank you very much for running, I really do appreciate it. And Gisele, you’re going to be a great, great lady in the Senate," Biden told the Fettermans.

Many Twitter users questioned why Fetterman didn’t speak at the event alongside Biden. ...
Post-Millennial

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I've seen dead bodies wear a suit better and more lively than Fetterman.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I've seen dead bodies wear a suit better and more lively than Fetterman.
They must have really put the pressure on a tailor to make a coat that covered the alien on his neck.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
They must have really put the pressure on a tailor to make a coat that covered the alien on his neck.

I'm telling you..... Herman Munster wore it better.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.