Author Topic: White House press secretary stumped by question about energy producers: 'trying to put them out of b  (Read 277 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 October 19, 2022 6:11pm EDT
White House press secretary stumped by question about energy producers: 'trying to put them out of business'
The White House has been touting Biden's role in lowering gas prices since their peak in the summer

By Bradford Betz | Fox News

Fox News White House Correspondent Peter Doocy on Wednesday pressed White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre to explain exactly how President Biden expected oil companies to lower their gas prices when his administration has repeatedly tried to undermine them with its environmental policies.

Jean-Pierre had kicked off the press conference touting Biden’s role in bringing down gas prices since their peak in the summer.

She added that the president was "also calling on oil and gas companies to pass on their savings to consumers at the pump."

Jean-Pierre referred to a chart indicating that industry profits margins are adding more than 60 cents to the average price of a gallon of gas "and keeping prices higher than they should be."

"This is unacceptable," she said.

Later in the press conference, Doocy asked Jean-Pierre why oil companies would "listen to an administration that is ultimately trying to put them out of business."

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-press-secretary-stumped-question-energy-producers-trying-put-out-business
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The terrible evil Trump had gas prices around 2 dollars a gallon, now the god Biden has gas in places 4-6 dollars a gallon.  When Biden gets done favoring you gas will probably be at Obamas demanded 10 dollars a gallon.  Woke utopian fools demanded we get it and now we are seriously moving that way.  Remember along the way Woke utopian democrats getting their way are bound to blame it all on Trump repeatedly.
How the wicked love wicked leaders that lead them down the road of desolation and destruction.  They are going to get their way....with a vengeance.
 :reaper: :dynamite: :smokin: :dynamite:  :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
They are planning for drastically lower energy usage so they won't need oil and gas...
The Republic is lost.

Online LMAO

The administration thought that by putting a gay, black, female immigrant that the press would be reluctant to ask her any tough questions. She can’t answer even the most simplest  of questions
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy