Author Topic: The Dam Is About to Burst: Whistleblower Documents Link Joe Biden Directly to Hunter's Crooked Busin  (Read 609 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Dam Is About to Burst: Whistleblower Documents Link Joe Biden Directly to Hunter's Crooked Business Dealings

By Elizabeth Stauffer  October 18, 2022 at 7:37am

Republican Sen. Chuck Grassley did not mince words in his latest missive to top U.S. law enforcement officials.

In an Oct. 13 letter, Grassley stated that the FBI may possess “significant, impactful, and voluminous evidence” of “potential criminal conduct by Hunter Biden and James Biden,” President Joe Biden’s brother.  Moreover, he wrote, the president “may have been involved.”

The Washington Examiner obtained a copy of the letter, which can be viewed below, on Monday. It was sent to Attorney General Merrick Garland, FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Delaware U.S. Attorney David Weiss, who is leading the criminal investigation into Hunter Biden.

Grassley, an Iowa senator and the ranking Republican on the Senate Judiciary Committee, bases his claims on credible whistleblower disclosures made to his office. The evidence includes a summary of an Oct. 23, 2020, FBI interview with Tony Bobulinski, Hunter Biden’s former business partner.

According to Grassley’s letter, Bobulinski told agents that Hunter Biden and James Biden were working with foreign nationals linked to the Chinese Communist Party on “potential business deals and investments while Joe Biden was Vice President; however, that work remained intentionally uncompensated while Joe Biden was Vice President.”

more
https://www.westernjournal.com/dam-burst-whistleblower-documents-link-joe-biden-directly-hunters-crooked-business-dealings/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 06:32:02 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DB

I won't hold my breath...

Offline rustynail

Those walls won't close.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The GOP shouldn't be trying to impeach and remove him anyway. Biden is another Democrat gift that keeps on giving. I am content to have him stank up the room.

Let the Dems remove him via the 25th and have it all be on their shoulders.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Let's put Durham on the case............./s
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Nothing will come from behind this alleged dam.  The facts will be there, for all to see, but the MSM, Big Tech, and the partisans in the DOJ will make sure that nothing comes of it.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Nothing will come from behind this alleged dam.  The facts will be there, for all to see, but the MSM, Big Tech, and the partisans in the DOJ will make sure that nothing comes of it.

:yowsa:  pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline aligncare

:yowsa:  pointing-up

Yep.  It seems almost inconceivable. But facts are no longer sufficient in defense of the truth.  Something else has replaced them, but I can’t put my finger on exactly what that might be in this bewildering world we find ourselves in amongst the woke, the zealous and the greedy.

Offline libertybele

Yep.  It seems almost inconceivable. But facts are no longer sufficient in defense of the truth.  Something else has replaced them, but I can’t put my finger on exactly what that might be in this bewildering world we find ourselves in amongst the woke, the zealous and the greedy.

Lies and corruption have replaced the truth. Standing firm in one's own beliefs, and integrity IS all the we have left.  I am hoping and praying that truth and integrity will win out in the long run.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

Well Sal, all I can tell you is without a rule of law we are just one more banana republic.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien