Author Topic: Stigmatizing MAGA Republicans as threats to democracy backfiring on Biden, polls show  (Read 260 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
President Biden and his political allies have repeatedly described former President Trump and his allies as threats to the foundations of America, warning democracy itself is at stake and positioning themselves as its savior.

According to one poll released last month, preserving democracy is a top issue in this year's election, particularly among Democrat voters.

Ironically, however, a range of recent polling suggests that by seeking to prosecute, silence and stigmatize their political opponents as anti-democratic "extremists," Biden and other Democrats are arousing fears among voters that it is they themselves who are acting in heavy-handed ways alien to the American democratic tradition.

https://justthenews.com/politics-policy/polling/boomerang-public-turned-biden-admin-targeting-political-opponents-polling
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Ironically, however, a range of recent polling suggests that by seeking to prosecute, silence and stigmatize their political opponents as anti-democratic "extremists," Biden and other Democrats are arousing fears among voters that it is they themselves who are acting in heavy-handed ways alien to the American democratic tradition.

Even retarded Democrats are at least smart enough to realize that what the Democrats do to "evil Republicans" today, is what they will do to them tomorrow.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

My father-in-law could not stand Donald Trump. But even he agrees that Biden went over the top with his Third Riech style speech against his political opponents
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy