Author Topic: Democrats Are in Trouble With Hispanics  (Read 355 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Democrats Are in Trouble With Hispanics
« on: October 19, 2022, 05:16:48 pm »
Republican gains among Hispanic voters have generated a wave of concern among Democratic strategists. In 2020, Donald Trump received 38% of the Hispanic vote nationally, compared with 28% in 2016, according to a state-of-the-art Pew study that verified individual votes and is considered more reliable than exit polls. In Florida, Mr. Trump’s share rose to 46% from 35%, and in Texas to 41% from 31%. He made large gains in other states as well. If these gains are sustained in the midterm elections, Democrats will be forced to concede that a group they long regarded as a cornerstone of a new Democratic majority has instead become a swing group for whose allegiance they must fight.

If they’re serious about winning—and governing—Democrats must move Hispanics to the top tier of their electoral priorities. Here’s why.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/democrats-are-in-trouble-with-hispanics-midterms-election-voters-polls-minority-inflation-abortion-roe-guns-marijuana-11666103915
The Republic is lost.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Democrats Are in Trouble With Hispanics
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2022, 05:23:46 pm »
Democrats Are in Trouble With Hispanics
+Muslims +Blacks

American Democrats are losing support across the world, from everybody.
They have gone just so batshit crazy, nobody wants anything to do with them.
Unless you are a multibillionaire, or a green hair nonbinary who thinks 'they' is a cat, the Democrats have nothing to offer except confusion, poverty, crime, and shortages.

The Democrat Party has become the Political Party of the rich elite ruling class, and their idiotic blind followers.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2022, 06:00:59 pm »
The Democrats can’t appeal to one group of voters without alienating another group. Hispanics tend to be Catholic. But if the Democrats try to appeal to Hispanics, they alienate the trans gender pronoun confused voter
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2022, 06:10:29 pm »
But if the Democrats try to appeal to Hispanics, they alienate the trans gender pronoun confused voter

May they continue to be the millstone around the Dems neck, all the way to the bottom of the political sea.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2022, 06:30:39 pm »
¡Ay, caramba!

Online cato potatoe

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 06:36:58 pm »
There are lots of close races in the west.  When you think of the narrow victories the dems have enjoyed lately, this has potential to tip the scales.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2022, 10:20:15 pm »
I believe the main reason that the dem-communists are losing at least some Hispanics is because of their 100%, all-the-time pandering and submission to "the black bloc" of the American population.

Hispanics -- unlike whites -- have NO "white guilt".