Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE: TX AG Calls For Prosecution Over Drag Queen’s Sexually Explicit Performance In Front Of C  (Read 424 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

EXCLUSIVE: TX AG Calls For Prosecution Over Drag Queen’s Sexually Explicit Performance In Front Of Child

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton called for prosecution over a sexually explicit drag performance in front of at least one young child in exclusive comments to the Daily Caller News Foundation...

“This is grotesque, disturbing behavior. Under Texas law, local district and county attorneys are charged with taking up the mantle to protect Texas kids by prosecuting these types of totally inappropriate acts,” Paxton told the DCNF.

“What’s more, in 2023, the Texas Legislature should amend the Texas Penal Code to expressly prohibit this kind of grossly sexual conduct and empower my Office to prosecute when district and county attorneys refuse,” he said.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/19/ken-paxton-prosecute-drag-performer-child/
« Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 04:41:26 pm by Free Vulcan »
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Paxton is, as usual, 100% correct!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Paxton is, as usual, 100% correct!

I hope this catches fire with every state with GOP leadership.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

Identify those grinning women and if their children are there file a report with CPS.