Author Topic: Abrams: ‘Abortion Is an Economic Issue’ – Having Children Is Why You Are Worry About Inflation  (Read 355 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Abrams: ‘Abortion Is an Economic Issue’ – Having Children Is Why You Are Worry About Inflation

Pam Key 19 Oct 2022

Georgia Democratic gubernatorial nominee Stacey Abrams said Wednesday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that abortion is an economic issue because “having children is why you’re worried about” gas and food prices.

Abrams said, “Abortion is an economic issue. It’s been reduced to this idea of a culture war. But for women in Georgia, this is very much a question of whether they’re going to end up in poverty in the next five years because women who are forced to carry unwanted pregnancies they are four times more likely to be impoverished in five years. This is an economic issue and being reduced to a culture conversation. For families that have faced the issue of inflation, they care about housing prices. They care about whether they can afford to go to a doctor. That’s why I’m fighting for Medicaid expansion in Georgia.”

She added, “Let’s be clear. Having children is why you’re worried about your price for gas. It’s why you’re concerned about how much food costs. For women, this is not a reductive issue. You can’t divorce being forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy from the economic realities of having a child. And so it’s important for us to have both and conversations. We don’t have the luxury of reducing it or separating them out.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2022/10/19/abrams-abortion-is-an-economic-issue-having-children-is-why-you-are-worry-about-inflation/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Yes abortion is an economic issue, it creates an awesome revenue stream for PP and democrats, but the prime purpose of eliminating of abortion has always been about every race but Whites.

This moron says having children is why you worry about inflation? So all of us seniors whose children are all grown up and all the people that never had children, we don't have to worry about inflation? This is exactly why the democrats will(or should) lose big in the mid terms from Brandon on down they think abortion is the number one concern of Americans, not soaring food, gas and heating oils or out of control costs for goods and services. In fact Biden and Pelosi and the rest tell us that we are ignorant if we think the economy is bad.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I mean dang Stacy, just give our side free commercials.

The economy sucks people - time for some genocide.
The Republic is lost.

Offline rustynail

The calories needed to just maintain her weight would likely feed several children.

Online Kamaji

Offline LMAO

And she says this nonsense with the straightest of faces
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy