Author Topic: Kari Lake Brings the Receipts When Confronted on 'Election Denial'  (Read 405 times)

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

Arizona’s gubernatorial race may not be having a debate, but Kari Lake is still making headlines. The Republican candidate has made a habit of going viral in her interactions with the press, and that happened again recently.

Once again, Lake was confronted with accusations of “election denial” because the mainstream media are the most boring people in the world. While normal Americans are focused on the economy and other issues that affect their daily lives, the only thing reporters seem to care about is asking about the 2020 election for the umpteenth time.

This time, though, Lake came ready to flip the script, bringing the receipts showing Democrats “denying” elections over the years. Her point? That the press is incredibly hypocritical in who they demand to show subservience to election results, even just rhetorically.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/18/kari-lake-brings-the-receipts-when-confronted-on-election-denial-n645063
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Kari Lake Brings the Receipts When Confronted on 'Election Denial'
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 07:44:12 pm »
She will never get a fair shake from her ex colleagues.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 08:05:22 pm »
She will never get a fair shake from her ex colleagues.

I don't think that was ever her intent.  She will make them suffer instead.  I like her for that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline billva

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2022, 02:56:02 am »
Like this lady a lot.  Think she is going to win and hope we can get the Senate seat also.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2022, 03:02:59 am »
This is the kind of candidate every Republican needs to be.
The Republic is lost.