Author Topic: Americans Are Fed Up and Want the Border Wall Completed  (Read 331 times)

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Americans Are Fed Up and Want the Border Wall Completed
« on: October 18, 2022, 06:30:37 pm »
With under one month to go before the November midterm election, Americans appear beyond ready to tell the Biden administration what they think about open borders and the illegal immigration crisis.

A new Issues & Insights (I&I)/TIPP poll shows that a majority of Americans want the border wall, and they don’t think Democrats are the right folks to actually secure the border.

Voters were asked, “Do you support or oppose building a wall along the border with Mexico?” Of those polled, 57% said they would like to see a wall, and 33% were opposed.

Drilling down a little bit, 39% strongly support the wall, while 20% strongly oppose.

Clearly, the Biden administration is not listening to the American people.

https://thepoliticalinsider.com/americans-are-fed-up-and-want-the-border-wall-completed/
The Republic is lost.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Americans Are Fed Up and Want the Border Wall Completed
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 06:51:18 pm »
Border wall ... border moat ... border mine field ... anything would be an improvement.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2022, 08:12:16 pm »
Border wall ... border moat ... border mine field ... anything would be an improvement.

I've taken some heat on Twatter for suggesting land mines.  There's no pleasing some people.   :shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2022, 08:20:32 pm »
I've taken some heat on Twatter for suggesting land mines.  There's no pleasing some people.   :shrug:

It's like they don't even care.  Too me it is a win win.  It will reduce the nations stockpile of landmines and the surplus population at the same time.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.