Author Topic: Biden border chief accused of falling asleep during meetings on migrant crisis, ‘disengaged’ with jo  (Read 271 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
BORDER SECURITY Published October 17, 2022 1:37pm EDT

Biden border chief accused of falling asleep during meetings on migrant crisis, ‘disengaged’ with job: report

CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus says he adjusted his Multiple Sclerosis medications and remains ‘fully engaged in the work of leading'
Danielle Wallace By Danielle Wallace | Fox News
 pboard

Fox News Flash top headlines for October 17

A top Biden border official has reportedly fallen asleep during meetings to discuss the immigration crisis, while skipping others with the White House and holds an overall "disengaged" attitude to the job.   

U.S. Customs and Border Protection Commissioner Chris Magnus demonstrates that he is "unengaged in his job" and "often doesn’t attend White House meetings on the situation on the border, badmouths other agencies to colleagues and superiors, and has not built relationships within CBP and across other agencies to address the influx of migrants at the border," Politico reported on Tuesday, relaying the experiences of five unnamed current Biden administration officials who work with Magnus.

They lamented that Magnus is focused on addressing CBP’s culture, including allegations of racism and violence, instead of prioritizing solutions on the record number of migrants crossing the border.

Two of the administration officials told Politico that Magnus has shifted blamed to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), bringing his boss, Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, pages of grievances about the agency 

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-border-chief-accused-falling-asleep-meetings-migrant-crisis-disengaged-job-report
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Since when have commiecrats been engaged in anything but destroying existing institutions, with the notable exception of slavery? :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 18, 2022, 03:36:19 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

It's not like we expected competence of anyone in the Biden administration.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org