Author Topic: John Fetterman's Campaign Gets a Little Weirder  (Read 177 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Fetterman's Campaign Gets a Little Weirder
« on: October 18, 2022, 02:28:32 pm »
John Fetterman's Campaign Gets a Little Weirder
By Bonchie | 9:53 AM on October 18, 2022

To this point, John Fetterman has run one of the weirdest, most immature campaigns I’ve ever seen in national politics. His constant references to vegetables and New Jersey would make even the rapping grandma candidate from Utah cringe.

Because of his health issues, which he lied about and refuses to offer more transparency on, Fetterman has relied on a social media team of trolls to build a fake persona suggesting he’s a working-class Pennsylvanian. In reality, he comes from a wealthy family, lived off his parents until he was 49, and doesn’t appear to have held a real job for most of his adult life.

But while that would be weird enough, never say never to more things rolling out. And before I share this, I’ll just drop the disclaimer that I don’t know for sure what these pictures mean. You can decide for yourself how to take them. All I know is that Gisele Fetterman posted them and wants us to see them.

https://twitter.com/just_mindy/status/1582249160031752195

The last picture appears to be the most recent, which shows Gisele Fetterman wearing a “biceratops” tee shirt as her husband points to the phrase “bi-wife energy.” In the other pictures, Gisele Fetterman is seen wearing an “I’m not just [bi]lingual” tee shirt and an “if you play for both teams, you’ll never lose” tee shirt.

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/10/18/john-fettermans-campaign-just-entered-the-stratosphere-of-weirdness-n644865
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Re: John Fetterman's Campaign Gets a Little Weirder
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2022, 03:43:49 pm »
Gross.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org