Author Topic: ‘You, Sir, Owe Me an Apology’: Mike Lee Calls Out Evan McMullin’s January 6 Lies  (Read 178 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘You, Sir, Owe Me an Apology’: Mike Lee Calls Out Evan McMullin’s January 6 Lies

Sean Moran 17 Oct 2022

Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) during a Monday debate called out Evan McMullin’s lies about January 6.

McMullin, a Utah independent Senate candidate, said Lee was a traitor to the Constitution.

Lee, indignant at McMullin’s bold claim, said, “You know that’s not true. You, sir, owe me an apology.”

He continued:

In the days leading up to January 6, when the votes were going to be open and counted, I had a job to do, there were rumors circulating that some states were considering switching up their slates of electors. If that were true I would need to know about it. I did research on that, I did phone calls on that, but the rumors were false. On that basis I voted to certify the results of the elections.

Matt Whitlock, a former senior staffer for the late Sen. Orrin Hatch (R-UT), said, “This is so pathetic. @EvanMcMullin is such a deeply unserious candidate who pushed conspiracy theories about Russia stealing the 2016 election for the last 6 years.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2022/10/17/you-sir-owe-me-an-apology-mike-lee-calls-out-evan-mcmullins-january-6-lies/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34