Author Topic: Almost 100 migrants rescued from boat off Florida coast lacked food  (Read 278 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Almost 100 migrants rescued from boat off Florida coast lacked food

By Associated Press
10:50am Oct 17, 2022

Almost 100 people, mostly from Haiti, who were rescued from an overcrowded boat off the Florida coast had no food or water for two days, according to the US Coast Guard.

A Coast Guard helicopter spotted the 96 Haitians, as well as a passenger each from Uganda and the Bahamas, about 20 miles (32 kilometres) east of Boca Raton, Florida, last week.

They were transferred to Bahamian authorities on Sunday.

https://www.9news.com.au/world/almost-100-migrants-rescued-from-boat-off-florida-coast-lacked-food/416fbd95-293c-4c8d-a984-bb9625a48c52
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

Re: Almost 100 migrants rescued from boat off Florida coast lacked food
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 06:18:46 pm »
Meh.  Send em back to Haiti.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Almost 100 migrants rescued from boat off Florida coast lacked food
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2022, 07:38:19 pm »
Meh.  Send em back to Haiti.
And the Clinton's, all of them. make them live in the same poverty and hunger as the Haitians until they pony up every single penny they stole with interest! Sadly that won't help unless all the corruption in Haiti disappears. Amazing how different two sides of the same island can be.