Author Topic: Herschel Walker Admits He Signed $700 Check Allegedly Used To Pay For Abortion  (Read 417 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 9999hair out0000

Herschel Walker Admits He Signed $700 Check Allegedly Used To Pay For Abortion

Nicole Silverio
Media Reporter
October 17, 2022 10:19 AM ET

Republican Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker admitted that he signed the $700 check being used as evidence that he paid for an abortion in 2009.

Walker confessed after NBC News chief White House correspondent Kristen Welker handed him a physical copy of the check during an interview first released Monday. The check, first published by the Daily Beast in early October, alleges that the candidate paid $700 for his then-girlfriend to undergo an abortion in 2009.

“This is still a lie because she is the mother of my child,” Walker said. “So you’re gonna see my check, or somebody giving checks, you know what I’m saying? It’s a lie.”

“Do you know what this $700 check is? Is that your signature on the check, though?” Welker asked.

“It could be, but it doesn’t matter if it’s my signature or not,” Walker said. When handed the check, he definitively admitted that is his check.

“Yes, that’s my check,” he admitted.

The Daily Beast reportedly obtained the check, a $575 abortion clinic receipt and a “get well” card signed by Walker from an anonymous female source. Daily Beast reporter Roger Sollenberger, who broke the story, doubled down on the report, saying the outlet will “stand by this report 100 percent.”

Walker accused Sollenberger of attacking him for political purposes and threatened to sue the outlet.

“This is another repugnant hatchet job from a democrat activist disguised as a reporter who has obsessively attacked my family and tried to tear me down since this race started,” Walker tweeted. “He’s harassed friends of mine, asking if I fathered their children. He’s called my children ‘secret’ because I didn’t want to use them as campaign props in a political campaign.”

“Now, they’re using an anonymous source to further slander me,” he added. “They will do anything to hold onto power. I [sic] planning to sue the Daily Beast for this defamatory lie. It will be filed tomorrow morning.”

Despite the rumors of the alleged 2009 abortion, Walker has campaigned on a pro-life platform, recently supporting Georgia’s law prohibiting abortion after six weeks gestation with exceptions for rape, incest and life of the mother.

When asked why voters should trust him, Walker said he has been “transparent” with his past. The candidate has faced allegations of domestically abusing his ex-wife and son, Christian and lying about his academic credentials and ties to law enforcement.

During Friday’s debate with Democratic opponent, Sen. Raphael Warnock of Georgia, Walker held up an honorary police badge he received by the Johnson County Sheriff in recognition for his community service at the podium, but it does not give him any actual police power.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/10/17/herschel-walker-admits-signed-check-abortion/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So, how does this woman have a signed check from him?  Did she not cash it?  Cashed/Cancelled checks are returned to the payor not the payee.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

Walker confessed after NBC News chief White House correspondent Kristen Welker handed him a physical copy of the check during an interview first released Monday.

How would NBC have a "physical copy" of a check that would have been returned to Walker?

The check, first published by the Daily Beast in early October, alleges that the candidate paid $700 for his then-girlfriend to undergo an abortion in 2009.

The "check" isn't alleging this.  The (Democrat platform) Daily Beast is.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline BellyAche

Scanning a check via a smartphone to deposit the amount leaves you with the physical check.

There are other news sources for this interview.... 

Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Hoodat

Scanning a check via a smartphone to deposit the amount leaves you with the physical check.

There are other news sources for this interview....

Can we see the check?  Why isn't it being published?  The date is crucial since the first smart phone deposit did not begin until the second half of 2009 with USAA.  Did she have an account with them?
« Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 05:24:36 pm by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

For the record, I am not shilling for Walker here.  I am just extremely skeptical of anything Democrats say, especially when it comes to political campaigns.  Never trust, and always verify.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
So, how does this woman have a signed check from him?  Did she not cash it?  Cashed/Cancelled checks are returned to the payor not the payee.

I have asked that since this story broke..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline BellyAche

Can we see the check?  Why isn't it being published?  The date is crucial since the first smart phone deposit did not begin until the second half of 2009 with USAA.  Did she have an account with them?

Interesting and agreed!!!! Proof with a pic would be necessary to verify! 
Do what you can, with what you have, where you are. - Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hoodat:
"I am just extremely skeptical of anything Democrats say, especially when it comes to political campaigns.  Never trust, and always verify."

Mr. Walker admitted on-camera that the check is in fact his, with his signature.
How much more "verification" are you going to require?

Offline Hoodat

Hoodat:
"I am just extremely skeptical of anything Democrats say, especially when it comes to political campaigns.  Never trust, and always verify."

Mr. Walker admitted on-camera that the check is in fact his, with his signature.
How much more "verification" are you going to require?

It is the "allegedly used to pay for an abortion" part that I question.

Offline berdie

It is the "allegedly used to pay for an abortion" part that I question.

My question as well. The check could have been for child support or pre-school.

I have no attachment to Walker. I can't vote in GA. I just really hate these kind of , typical, political shenanigans.

There should be no wonder at all that we can't get citizen candidates.