Author Topic: Biden’s Plans Won’t Stop Climate Change, Will Impoverish Americans  (Read 216 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden’s Plans Won’t Stop Climate Change, Will Impoverish Americans

Heartland Author
October 13, 2022

By Jon Sanders

It was quite the spectacle. Pres. Joe Biden threw a White House lawn party September 13 to celebrate the “Inflation Reduction Act” (IRA). The timing deliberately coincided with the release of the new Consumer Price Index (CPI) numbers, the first since the ridiculously named Act passed four weeks prior. Those numbers showed that food prices had risen by 0.8 percent in the past month, as had medical services. They were tempered by a 10.6 percent decline in gasoline prices, but the overall 0.1 percent increase had overturned expectations of a monthly decline.

Over the past year, the CPI showed year-over-year inflation was at 8.3 percent, sustaining an intolerably high level not seen in four decades. Year-over-year core inflation was at 6.3 percent, also higher than expected.

“This bill cut costs for families, helped reduce inflation at the kitchen table, because that’s what they look at — how much are their monthly bills and how much do they have to pay out for their necessities,” the President said.

https://heartlanddailynews.com/2022/10/bidens-plans-wont-stop-climate-change-will-impoverish-americans/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Biden’s Plans Won’t Stop Climate Change, Will Impoverish Americans
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2022, 10:09:27 pm »
Title and presumption:
"biden’s Plans Won’t Stop Climate Change, Will Impoverish Americans"

Nuthin' new here.
That's the plan.
Get total control over the populace and make them obedient proles.

That's ALWAYS been "the plan"...