Author Topic: Raphael Warnock debates Libertarian Chase Oliver as Herschel Walker declines invitation  (Read 546 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 17, 2022 6:18am EDT
Raphael Warnock debates Libertarian Chase Oliver as Herschel Walker declines invitation
Walker's absence was highlighted throughout the debate by Warnock, Oliver and debate moderators
By Landon Mion | Fox News

Georgia Democrat Sen. Raphael Warnock and Libertarian businessman Chase Oliver took the stage Sunday night for the second Senate debate ahead of November's election, but Republican Herschel Walker was represented by an empty podium.

Walker's absence was highlighted throughout the evening by Warnock, Oliver and debate moderators, who even gave the present candidates the opportunity to respond to an answer the former football star "might've" given.

"I think it’s important to point out that my opponent Herschel Walker is not here, and I think that half of being a senator is showing up," Warnock said at the beginning of the debate. "That’s half of life. And I have shown up for the people of Georgia time and time again."

Warnock and Walker participated in the one and only debate between them on Friday in Savannah. Walker initially said over the summer he would debate his Democrat opponent anytime, but that his campaign needed to negotiate the details.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/raphael-warnock-debates-libertarian-chase-oliver-herschel-walker-declines-invitation
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Now I know why Walker wasn't there

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,482559.new.html#new

Maybe.  I thought this was "news" before his debate last week. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe.  I thought this was "news" before his debate last week.

Last week he denied writing the check...
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Last week he denied writing the check...

I thought he said it was for child support as she was a baby momma? 

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
"The campaign for the Trump-endorsed Republican alleged that the organizers of Sunday's Atlanta Press Club debate were biased in favor of Warnock."

=================================================================================

Got to hand it to his campaign.  They are smart enough to recognize an ambush!!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I thought he said it was for child support as she was a baby momma?

I am so confused... :banghead:

If he said that I missed it...
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Walker never agreed to this debate.  This story is BS.

Watch: Warnock, Walker face off in exclusive Georgia Senate debate

Jeremy Tanner  |  Oct 14, 2022 - 11:02 AM EDT  |  Updated: Oct 15, 2022 - 05:32 AM EDT

SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) — On Friday, Democratic Sen. Raphael Warnock and Republican challenger Herschel Walker took the stage for their only debate, which was hosted by Nexstar Media Group.

The debate comes days before the November election, which is pivotal for both parties as they try to win the majority in the Senate, and break the 50-50 split. Georgia’s outcome has gained importance with Republican nominees in Pennsylvania, New Hampshire and Arizona potentially underperforming in races the GOP had targeted heading into the 2022 election season.  .  .

https://www.wsav.com/news/walker-warnock-hq/live-warnock-walker-exclusive-georgia-senate-debate/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

This, from the Fox affiliate in Atlanta:

Warnock-Walker debate: Where Georgia Senate candidates stand on issues

October 14, 2022 6:20AMUpdated 7:48AM

SAVANNAH, Ga. - The first and possibly only formal debate between U.S. Sen. Raphael Warnock (D) and challenger Herschel Walker (R) will be live on FOX 5 and online at 7 p.m. tonight.

Interest in the race transcends state lines, with control of the U.S. Senate potentially at stake in the narrow Georgia race. Election day looms in less than one month.

"I'm glad we're finally having a debate," Warnock said at an event. "It took some encouragement and nudging, but I think debates are important in democracy."  .  .

https://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/warnock-vs-walker-debate-democratic-incumbent-gop-candidate-face-off-in-savannah
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Georgia Public Broadcasting, one day before last Friday's debate in Savannah:

Warnock-Walker debate brings political sideshows to Savannah

Craig Nelson  |  October 13, 2022  |  11:19 AM

First there was “Hockey Night in Canada.” Then there was “Football Night in America.”

Get ready, Savannah, for “Debate Night in America.”

This Friday, Sen. Raphael Warnock and his Republican challenger, Herschel Walker, face off in a much anticipated, one-hour debate in front of a live, by-invitation-only audience at the JW Marriott at Savannah’s Plant Riverside.

The hosts of the debate, the Irving, Texas-based Nexstar Media Group and its local affiliate, WSAV-TV, say at least 10 million viewers across Georgia will have access to the broadcast, which will air on five Nexstar television stations serving the state and elsewhere.

The forum in Savannah is likely to be the only face-to-face encounter between the two candidates in a race that could determine control of the U.S. Senate.  .  .

https://www.gpb.org/news/2022/10/13/warnock-walker-debate-brings-political-sideshows-savannah

Offline Hoodat

Walker and Warnock agreed to a debate.  Walker suited up and showed up just as he said he would.  This charade last night in the exact same city as Friday's debate is all Democrat bullshit.

Offline Wingnut

I am so confused... :banghead:

If he said that I missed it...

"It could have been"  he never said what it was for.

Offline Hoodat

Also, Chase Oliver is a one-issue Libertarian from Atlanta - legalize all drugs.  He's on board with anything Warnock does as long as he gets free drugs out of the deal.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
By declining the invitation gives Warnock the opportunity to claim that Walker skipped out of the debate...that's how it is being played.
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
"It could have been"  he never said what it was for.

I can't keep up with all these *baby mamas* and children...
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

Now I know why Walker wasn't there

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,482559.new.html#new

Now you know how the Democrats operate.  Falsely portraying a fake debate as one that Walker skipped at the last minute combined again with another anonymous account of an alleged check with direct ties to nothing.  All of it coming out on a Monday morning.

Offline Hoodat

By declining the invitation gives Warnock the opportunity to claim that Walker skipped out of the debate...that's how it is being played.

By not being at a location where Walker never said he would be gives Warnock the opportunity to lie.  Walker agreed to one debate (in Savannah).  Walker showed up at that one debate in Savannah.  Warnock is a lying POS.